***The Official Jets Vs. Bengals gameday thread****

gangreenman

The Bengals do that to every defense. You're supposed to outscore them with TDs. The patriots give up like 30 points a game but they don't have these types of problems.

Very true... you need to be able to adapt to your opponent... this is a shootout type team... gotta score...

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys the D has only given up 3 points so far to one of the leagues best offenses (ranked 4th). I don't give a sh*t how many yards or plays happen as long as they keep the score low. Holding them to 10 points in the first half is good, some of you guys seem to expect a shut out every week.

Guys the D has only given up 3 points so far to one of the leagues best offenses (ranked 4th). I don't give a sh*t how many yards or plays happen as long as they keep the score low. Holding them to 10 points in the first half is good, some of you guys seem to expect a shut out every week.

Good post. But just to let you know, we only won one game.

The only problem is that it was becuase of lucky plays and penalties...

Eventually when you give up that many 1st downs and yards... you lose

The only problem is that it was becuase of lucky plays and penalties...

Eventually when you give up that many 1st downs and yards... you lose

Ok but the defense has held the opponents to low scores in a few games this season especially if you take out Chads INTs. They aren't as bad as some people make them out to be. Theres lots of room for improvement but they are bending, not breaking.

Ok but the defense has held the opponents to low scores in a few games this season especially if you take out Chads INTs. They aren't as bad as some people make them out to be. Theres lots of room for improvement but they are bending, not breaking.

Your on a roll man. Good job.

There are 4 current starters on our D who i want starting next season.

Rhodes, Revis, Coleman (end) and....ugh I forgot the last one.

My point is, this D is unbelievably bad.

You're probably thinking Harris subconciously, but we just know he isn't a starter for some unknown reason.

Archived