Good Lord Randy Moss

K2C

You wouldn't believe it if I told you.

Literally...Brady just throws it up from 60 yards out and Randy Moss will get it..double teamed or not.

Brady:

11/11 220 4TD's

And there is still 7 minutes left in the 2nd Q

Just wait for the halftime highlights of whatever game you are watching.

You know what...maybe its stupid to say, but I think the Jets are around .500 if they have Randy Moss. Yes, it's stupid to say because he's not--but it's relevent in the fact that our front office didn't make it happen.

Chad might throw floaters up there, but lets be honest...Moss would catch every single one if he cared like he cares with the Pats. Heck, Chad could throw it a half mile(figuratively :P) straight up in the air, and Moss would probably catch it double covered.

He's just that good.

You know what...maybe its stupid to say, but I think the Jets are around .500 if they have Randy Moss. Yes, it's stupid to say because he's not--but it's relevent in the fact that our front office didn't make it happen.

Chad might throw floaters up there, but lets be honest...Moss would catch every single one if he cared like he cares with the Pats. Heck, Chad could throw it a half mile(figuratively :P) straight up in the air, and Moss would probably catch it double covered.

He's just that good.

and we'd be 6-0 with Brady or Manning.

and we'd be 6-0 with Brady or Manning.

Nah...4-2ish. They're great, but with no O-line I doubt we'd be perfect.

Besides...the point is Moss was EASILY attainable. A 3rd or 4th round pick wouldn't have grabbed Brady or Manning during the draft lol.

And heres another thing, possibly better than having Moss, we would have kept him from Brady.

Nah...4-2ish. They're great, but with no O-line I doubt we'd be perfect.

Besides...the point is Moss was EASILY attainable. A 3rd or 4th round pick wouldn't have grabbed Brady or Manning during the draft lol.

And heres another thing, possibly better than having Moss, we would have kept him from Brady.

no way mannnnnnn... we would be like undefeated with any other QB under center....:P its like totally Chad's fault we suck.....:P

we're a QB away from greatness

Yeah he is... he's retiring if they win it all so he can spend as much time as he can with little J.E.T.

I heard it from a source from within the organization who wishes to not be named....

Ive heard that same thing since 2001 from that annoying voice in my head that has no name.

Who cares ?

Brady is the best player ever to touch a football.

jim brown

sammy baugh

lawrence taylor (he's picked them up before)

barry sanders

john elway

joe montana

red grange

frank gifford

emmit smith

dick butkus

reggie bush

johnny unitas

jerry rice

terry bradshaw

eric dickerson