OMG

leonwash29

you put in Clemens and the young guy can spark our team even though its to late, something new, something definatly better. Im sick of his weak little P*ssy arm who cant gun it into the recievers chest. I want a qaurterback who gives the team a chance to throw a slant

you put in Clemens and the young guy can spark our team even though its to late, something new, something definatly better. Im sick of his weak little P*ssy arm who cant gun it into the recievers chest. I want a qaurterback who gives the team a chance to throw a slant

I agree it's time for Clemens for a spark! But in reality, our D is in big trouble! The way they get blown off the ball and let no-name runners rack up yards is pathetic.

Spark what ?

When you can't hold a 13 point in the 3rd qtr you can't put the blame on the QB.

That being said. You might as well put Clemens in there. He isn't going to make them worse or better this year. It is all about 08.

We have to see if this guy has any talent or if he is going to be the next Browining Nagle.

Spark what ?

When you can't hold a 13 point in the 3rd qtr you can't put the blame on the QB.

That being said. You might as well put Clemens in there. He isn't going to make them worse or better this year. It is all about 08.

We have to see if this guy has any talent or if he is going to be the next Browining Nagle.

The 57 yarder was as nice a pass as I have seen....but you need to be able to do it more than once in the game. Did the Bengal D take it away from us. I do not think so...Pennington cannot finish. The defense did not do anything either...I think we got some bad calls on Revis...looked pretty one sided...but we have more problems than Pennington.. we can do something about him...I think we should...then work on the defense every way we can...I did not think in a million years it would go this bad this year...never !

Archived