Backup RB shreds the Defense.

JETSFAN5180

Dont make a thread about this... just talk about it in the Chad thread... thats what BP wants you to do.... :rolleyes:

ITS ALL CHADS FAULT...

bunch of ****ing crybabies... taking the easy out and blaming it ALL on Chad

Ecurb --

The mods are doing what I asked them to do. You can have a hissy fit if you want. Don't call out the mods though.

It is a thankless job they do. Do not make it harder.

Ecurb --

The mods are doing what I asked them to do. You can have a hissy fit if you want. Don't call out the mods though.

It is a thankless job they do. Do not make it harder.

Sorry Max... its bull**** in my eyes so long as the specific thread bashing Chad stays up but my specific threads cannot...

Thats all... nothing more...

Its pretty clear what the issue is.

Sorry Max... its bull**** in my eyes so long as the specific thread bashing Chad stays up but my specific threads cannot...

Thats all... nothing more...

Its pretty clear what the issue is.

There were like 7 or 8 threads merged into one. I am not going to look them up. The Jets suck. End of story.

There were like 7 or 8 threads merged into one. I am not going to look them up. The Jets suck. End of story.

Ill take the night off... I just posted my last word of advice in the Chad sucks thread...

Sorry Max.. seriously.. didnt mean to be a problem...

Saying the D sucks doesnt do it justice. Its beyond really, just how bad this D is.

Indy's rush defense was even worse last year. They were the worst run defense in NFL history, giving up 5.33ypc to the whole league. Add to that a bottom-half rushing attack despite having Manning/Harrison/Wayne stretching the defense all over the place.

Amazing how you a team still win games if the offense puts up points.

Now we don't have Peyton Manning, so there goes that. But the principle still applies. In the absence of a strong defense, you need a strong offense or you will lose every game on the schedule.

Pennington is not capable of providing that. Therefore he is not the right man for the job. Since we're a long way from having a good defense, we're an equally long way from finding Chad Pennington useful.

Archived