Cincinnati 2 4

Buffalo 2 4

Oakland 2 4

New Orleans 2 4

Atlanta 1 6

NY Jets 1 6

St. Louis 0 7

Miami 0 7

3rd pick my ass, we will lose to MIA in florida, and St Louis will find at least 3 wins. We are probably going first overall come draft day. Oh well, at least going to the draft will be fun this year, and we won't have to sit through hours of other teams picks, lol.

2007 League Standings

NFL

New England 7 0

Indianapolis 5 0

Dallas 6 1

Green Bay 5 1

Jacksonville 4 1

NY Giants 5 2

Pittsburgh 4 2

Washington 4 2

Carolina 4 2

Tennessee 4 2

Detroit 4 2

Kansas City 4 3

Baltimore 4 3

Seattle 4 3

Tampa Bay 4 3

San Diego 3 3

Cleveland 3 3

Denver 3 3

Chicago 3 4

Houston 3 4

Arizona 3 4

San Francisco 2 4

Minnesota 2 4

Philadelphia 2 4

Cincinnati 2 4

Buffalo 2 4

Oakland 2 4

New Orleans 2 4

Atlanta 1 6

NY Jets 1 6

St. Louis 0 7

Miami 0 7

3rd pick my ass, we will lose to MIA in florida, and St Louis will find at least 3 wins. We are probably going first overall come draft day. Oh well, at least going to the draft will be fun this year, and we won't have to sit through hours of other teams picks, lol.

Guys at this point I could care less what pick we get. I'm just tired of being embarresed by my frieds and family. They all keep ask how much longer will I be a jets fan. My response. Till I die. I really need to see if Kellen can play or not. Some good QB's are going to be coming out this year. I wish Tebow was. He has been doing a real nice job at uf. At least we will get our pick of the best player this year and won't have to pay so much to move up in the draft.

Guys at this point I could care less what pick we get. I'm just tired of being embarresed by my frieds and family. They all keep ask how much longer will I be a jets fan. My response. Till I die. I really need to see if Kellen can play or not. Some good QB's are going to be coming out this year. I wish Tebow was. He has been doing a real nice job at uf. At least we will get our pick of the best player this year and won't have to pay so much to move up in the draft.

Yeah man, it sucks to have friends that are Giants fans these days, especially when they really don't know very much about football, but all of a sudden are wearing dickbag shockey jerseys on sundays. And next weekend i am supposed to go out with this chick who is a friend of a friend, but i hear she is a huge giants fan, i know how that is going to end up when she starts ragging on the jets, just great.

Yeah man, it sucks to have friends that are Giants fans these days, especially when they really don't know very much about football, but all of a sudden are wearing dickbag shockey jerseys on sundays. And next weekend i am supposed to go out with this chick who is a friend of a friend, but i hear she is a huge giants fan, i know how that is going to end up when she starts ragging on the jets, just great.

I'm thinking defense. Who's with me?

Defense wins championships, we have to go defense or trade down and then still take defense. We have the receivers, we have the running backs and now we have to see if we have the quarterback. The Offensive Line could use a LG, but that can be addressed in later rounds / free agency.

DEFENSE

DEFENSE

DEFENSE

I'm thinking defense. Who's with me?

Defense wins championships, we have to go defense or trade down and then still take defense. We have the receivers, we have the running backs and now we have to see if we have the quarterback. The Offensive Line could use a LG, but that can be addressed in later rounds / free agency.

DEFENSE

DEFENSE

DEFENSE

DEFENSE

DEFENSE

DEFENSE

sports_long.jpg

DEFENSE

DEFENSE

DEFENSE

sports_long.jpg

DEFENSE

DEFENSE

DEFENSE

Yeah, it is the boring thing to do, but that first pick overall is worth a LOT, trade down and grab a lg and a bunch of bodies for defense. Between trading down and trading players to 4-3 teams, we should be able to get a slew of picks.

I don't think canning the 3-4 is the right way to go, it seems like a lot of teams do very well with it, we just need to make the hard choices as far as personnel. I admit i was one of the guys against trading vilma, and i still think the bigger problem is the dline, but at this point the whole defense is broken so you have to move the players who will give yout he most value in return, and that means vilma and anyone else back there we can get a first day pick for.

DEFENSE

DEFENSE

DEFENSE

Yeah, it is the boring thing to do, but that first pick overall is worth a LOT, trade down and grab a lg and a bunch of bodies for defense. Between trading down and trading players to 4-3 teams, we should be able to get a slew of picks.

I don't think canning the 3-4 is the right way to go, it seems like a lot of teams do very well with it, we just need to make the hard choices as far as personnel. I admit i was one of the guys against trading vilma, and i still think the bigger problem is the dline, but at this point the whole defense is broken so you have to move the players who will give yout he most value in return, and that means vilma and anyone else back there we can get a first day pick for.

I keep hearing about Chris Long, but isn't he around 280 pounds? That is the perfect fit for not fitting into a 34 defense. Too small for a DE and too big for a pass rushing OLB.

play him anywhere,,hell, line him up as a stand up OLB, aka LT

Scott Wright: What is your accurate height, weight and forty time?

Chris Long: 6'4 280 and I haven't been timed recently but have run in the 4.7's.

I keep hearing about Chris Long, but isn't he around 280 pounds? That is the perfect fit for not fitting into a 34 defense. Too small for a DE and too big for a pass rushing OLB.

play him anywhere,,hell, line him up as a stand up OLB, aka LT

Scott Wright: What is your accurate height, weight and forty time?

Chris Long: 6'4 280 and I haven't been timed recently but have run in the 4.7's.

#1, who is Scott Wright?

#2, thanks Chris Long, but who knows if those numbers are accurate.

Unless we are switching to a 43 and putting him at Defensive End, no thanks on Long. Heck, if we switch back to the 43, Glenn Dorsey is a much better selection.

#1, who is Scott Wright?

#2, thanks Chris Long, but who knows if those numbers are accurate.

Unless we are switching to a 43 and putting him at Defensive End, no thanks on Long. Heck, if we switch back to the 43, Glenn Dorsey is a much better selection.

http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/mock_draft.htm

2008 NFL Mock Draft

By:
J.R. Glymph

10/19/07

Round 1:

1. St. Louis Rams - Jake Long (OT) Michigan

Analysis
: This a bad team. They need desperate help along the offensive and defensive fronts. But, considering how bad that offense looks without Orlando Pace, they have to get some talent up front. Even if Pace is healthy, Alex Barron isn

http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/mock_draft.htm

2008 NFL Mock Draft

By:
J.R. Glymph

10/19/07

Round 1:

1. St. Louis Rams - Jake Long (OT) Michigan

Analysis
: This a bad team. They need desperate help along the offensive and defensive fronts. But, considering how bad that offense looks without Orlando Pace, they have to get some talent up front. Even if Pace is healthy, Alex Barron isn

Strawberry Shortcake?

:P

Girl i am out with: "so i hear you are a big football fan, me too, we should go to a giants game"

Me: "um no, i detest big blew"

Girl: "really, don't tell me you are a jest fan, hahahahaha, don't even say it"

Me: "yep season ticket holder"

Girl: "wow, we kicked your ass, did you guys even win a game yet"

Me: (under breath) "grrrrrr"

Girl: Pennington throws like a girl, actually, i throw a tighter spiral then him"

Me: (a little louder) "grrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Girl: "so are you from Long Island or somethin', why would you root for the jets, they have always sucked"

Me: (louder) "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Girl: "well, you can come to a giants game and root for a winning team, after all, i am sure you know where they play, right, i mean, there is only one pro stadium around here, its called giants stadium"

Me: "ok, shut your whore mouth before i choke you to death with a ####ing strap-on you b###h c###.

Girl: look of horror and disgust for 5 seconds of awkward silence, then a smack across my face before she gets up and leaves causing a scene in the restaurant.

Me: to crowd of people starring at me, shrugs shoulders " f###in' giants fans"

Strawberry Shortcake?

:P

Girl i am out with: "so i hear you are a big football fan, me too, we should go to a giants game"

Me: "um no, i detest big blew"

Girl: "really, don't tell me you are a jest fan, hahahahaha, don't even say it"

Me: "yep season ticket holder"

Girl: "wow, we kicked your ass, did you guys even win a game yet"

Me: (under breath) "grrrrrr"

Girl: Pennington throws like a girl, actually, i throw a tighter spiral then him"

Me: (a little louder) "grrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Girl: "so are you from Long Island or somethin', why would you root for the jets, they have always sucked"

Me: (louder) "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Girl: "well, you can come to a giants game and root for a winning team, after all, i am sure you know where they play, right, i mean, there is only one pro stadium around here, its called giants stadium"

Me: "ok, shut your whore mouth before i choke you to death with a ####ing strap-on you b###h c###.

Girl: look of horror and disgust for 5 seconds of awkward silence, then a smack across my face before she gets up and leaves causing a scene in the restaurant.

Me: to crowd of people starring at me, shrugs shoulders " f###in' giants fans"

Archived