Clemens Practices With 1st-Team Offense...JetsCentral

SoFlaJets

Mangini visibly staggered backwards, like he’d been hit by a body blow. I thought he was going to do a Fred Sanford and clutch his chest. Instead, after an extremely pregnant pause (think twins) and a half-smirk, half-glare, he replied in very measured words, “There’s not going to be any day off.’’

:rl:

that's awsome. I do think they deserve a day off. By pounding on a team so hard they are only going to get disgruntled and beat up by each other, by the time sunday rolls around they are already going to be a wad of cookie doe.

:rl:

that's awsome. I do think they deserve a day off. By pounding on a team so hard they are only going to get disgruntled and beat up by each other, by the time sunday rolls around they are already going to be a wad of cookie doe.

or piss them off enough to finally win a game so they won't HAVE to practice on a Tuesday

or piss them off enough to finally win a game so they won't HAVE to practice on a Tuesday

gotta disagree. from my playing experience in college and up north in soccer, when coaches beat us up all year we just lost our legs. Then he'd bitch that we coudln't run...all i could say was 'i can't walk either'...

This is good news. However, for all we know, Tuesday could be Chad's day off to rest his ankle. I thought that I had heard that he (Pennington that is) didn't practice the Tuesday before the Philadelphia game either.

Pennington knew about potential change

By Hoss Aultman

Posted Oct 22, 2007

While he denied it after the game, Chad Pennington was aware that he was on a short leash against the Bengals on Sunday. The announcement was made by Rich Cimini.

"Pennington knew before yesterday that his job was in jeopardy," wrote Cimini. "Although he refuted an ESPN report that said he had been told by Mangini that he was on a short leash - the coach danced around the subject - a team source indicated the quarterbacks were made aware of a potential change."

Wow, I don't like what I see and hear right now. This team is in bad shape and it can only get better from here. Making the change at QB will defiantly help in my opinion, however thats not the only problem.

I agree that its not the only problem but good QB play might have pulled out the Buffalo, Philly, and Cinci games. No other change can have the impact that changing the QB can, as long as Clemens plays better than Pennington. I think he will.

Pennington knew about potential change

By Hoss Aultman

Posted Oct 22, 2007

While he denied it after the game, Chad Pennington was aware that he was on a short leash against the Bengals on Sunday. The announcement was made by Rich Cimini.

"Pennington knew before yesterday that his job was in jeopardy," wrote Cimini. "Although he refuted an ESPN report that said he had been told by Mangini that he was on a short leash - the coach danced around the subject - a team source indicated the quarterbacks were made aware of a potential change."

yup... another "team source" thanks Rich...

tell us who it is or shut the hell up.

Are you serious? Obviously he can't say who or the source gets fired and he never gets another.

I know he cant, but I am sick of having reporters use "team source" or "unidentified player" Mortensen was totally wrong early this season when one of his "team sources" said Eli Manning was done for a month. There is no accountability when using unnamed sources. I just think Cimini is pissed he didnt have the big reveal for this and wanted his name attached to it.

If you cant use someone's name, dont report it.

Archived