Shower Rankings - Week 8

onemanswarm

Every Tuesday morning, I wake up an hour early so that I can sit on the floor of my shower and meditate on the current state of the NFL until the water runs cold. This morning, through the power of prayer, the following rankings were revealed to me:

1. New England Patriots (7-0): Those touchdown grabs by Moss were otherworldly. Dude

I thought I wouldn't want to read this with how crappy we are but boy was I wrong! These are the best rankings, I don't even bother looking around anywhere else now. Man I am rooting for you guys too but you seem to have fallen on hard times (although not nearly as bad as us and you guys actually have a legit excuse).

2. Indianapolis Colts (6-0): Manning and Clark connected for their sixth touchdown in five weeks. The last time two white guys hooked up this often, they won Ang Lee an Oscar.

LMFAO :rl:

12. Carolina Panthers (4-2): Random Bye-Week Nostalgia Theatre Presents: C-3PO’s cereal. Basically a figure-8 shaped Honey Comb, but who cares? There’s a mask on the back of every box!

2419471f76c6e53c9.jpg

That is POTW Nom right there. C3PO's rocked

30. Atlanta Falcons (1-6): [Joey Harrington plays “Ebony and Ivory” on the piano while Byron Leftwich attempts to dance on a severely sprained ankle. Joey sings.]

Harrington: I am white and you are black.

Leftwich: And together we’re two bad quarterbacks.

Both: Taking turns holding clipboards, throwing picks, and getting sacked!

Good stuff.

Archived