Jackson 'trying to figure out why' Falcons cut him

Lil Bit Special

I would be shocked to hear he signed with the jets. Not because I don't want him, but because tanny and manny seem so uninspired to do anything to better this team.

id be as shocked if they sign this this guy as much as how i was shocked when penny threw the bomb.I still hope they sign him.

What's the worst that happens, he does nothing....D-rob is already doing that, this is not the time of year where status quo is going to do a thing, for craps sake...do something different and funky...try something really off the board...what's the worst that could happen? We loose....

NEWS FLASH! we're doing a pretty damn good job of that with the Status Quo, lets shake things up, make it entertaining and at least let the FO show they are interested in actually trying to do something instead of just sitting there and waiting.

You can sit back and say something isn't going to work, or you can try and find out if it isn't. Personally I'd rather make a mistake than do nothing cause I was afraid to make one.

He's got 5.5 tackles for losses? Not counting at or barely over the LOS? And that's with being the space-eater on a 4-man line where others are supposed to penetrate?

Why would we want someone like that?

Because were the jets, the biggest screw ups since the dolphins!:confused0058:

Archived