Very important for tomorrow

4HCrew

The Jets have to score a td first...the Bills come out and score a td first could get ugly early on in the stadium...or at least in my section :bag: But seriously it would be nice to see the Jets come out aggressive and put up some points...oh wait they have been doing that...ok change all of this, screw the first half and come out strong in the second half... ok screw this I need a beer

Oh, I thought this was a thread about beer pong tomorrow. heh.

Seriously, I agree. scoring first will help. but than again it didn't help against the Giants or the Bengals, so I don't know.

I think it's more important to see some kind of enthusiasm out there. they have looked listless, and have no emotion on defense at all. probably because they're exhausted, I don't know.

Oh, I thought this was a thread about beer pong tomorrow. heh.

Seriously, I agree. scoring first will help. but than again it didn't help against the Giants or the Bengals, so I don't know.

I think it's more important to see some kind of enthusiasm out there. they have looked listless, and have no emotion on defense at all. probably because they're exhausted, I don't know.

Mangini has sucked the life out of this team...

Yes ecurb, we know what you think of Mangini and Chad. try something else, your posts are becoming redundant.

Chad sucks this year too... partially becuase of himself... and partially becuase of Shotty...

It all comes from the top down... the HC needs to keep a team together... Mangini isnt capable of it...

Archived