Countdown to College Basketball

Jetsfan80

i was watchin that game and clark is VERY athletic.

Yeah, I think this is going to be a breakout year for him. He didn't really get a chance to be an offensive force the last two years... We'll see. I'm a little disappointed that Corey Stokes didn't get more action, but it's early in the season yet...

How many pts will Antoine Agudio put up tonight? 55?

HOFSTRA LOST. We have so many new faces and it looked like Agudio was the only bright spot. 28 points while the rest of the team had 19. It was against a very loud and good holy cross team. Hopefully we rebound.

I'm a HUGE Fordham Rams fan, a team that has NCAA potential this year.

They are returning 5 starters, all of which will be seniors and have played for all 4 years. Although Xavier is the favorite to win the league, there are possibilities to win either in the A10 tournament or an at-large bid. This week we got big games against Missouri (and potential games against UCLA, Maryland, or Michigan St. with a win), as well as at Syracuse on Friday. Both the game against Missouri and Syracuse will be a test of the quality and potential of this team. Winning one or both could put this team a big step closer to being a potential contender for an at large bid. We also have a game at Georgetown on New Years' Eve, but that would be a major upset to pull a win out there.

Either way, this is a very exciting year for a Fordham fan. Go Rams!

Hows the team looking this year? Got another strong year in store?

I think so. We have a very experienced team this year and a great freshman in Vlad Moldoveanu, who is a 6-10 recruit from Romania.

We are 4-0 now after beating up the 20th ranked Kansas State last night. Last night was by far the team's best game offensively as they scored 87 points.

Archived