NFL Network-Replay game The Pats vs The Skins

Fin Fan In Cali

Okay this is fricken sick. I understand the NFL Network replaying the best games during the next week, but The Pats vs The Skins is on now. How can a blowout like this be one of the best games of the weekend? Who wants to watch this again besides Patriot fans?

Agreeded , this is just mind boggling. The only thing I can think of is that they want to showcase the Cheaters leading into the Colts/ Patsie game this week. BTW I keep reading where SI's Peter King wants to know WTF was on those tapes that the Cheaters turned over to the NFL after Spygate. He says the NFL won't say and just wants to have the whole thing disappear. Hmmmm:-k

Agreeded , this is just mind boggling. The only thing I can think of is that they want to showcase the Cheaters leading into the Colts/ Patsie game this week. BTW I keep reading where SI's Peter King wants to know WTF was on those tapes that the Cheaters turned over to the NFL after Spygate. He says the NFL won't say and just wants to have the whole thing disappear. Hmmmm:-k

Thats cause it was too much for Goodell to comprehend. His head would have literally exploded knowing that Belicheat has illegal footage of all the teams dating back to his date of hire as the NE head coach back in 2000.

Thats cause it was too much for Goodell to comprehend. His head would have literally exploded knowing that Belicheat has illegal footage of all the teams dating back to his date of hire as the NE head coach back in 2000.

That's what a lot of people think. Goodells afraid people wil know for sure that all the Taintriots Super Bowl wins will have a huge * allplied to them. That's why he just wants it all to go away. :pats:

Yeah, it started in 2000. :rolleyes: I am sure him and Par$ells never did it in either stop in New York.

For all the revisonist history and selective memory that plagues this board, quite a few past and present players and copaches said they do it in some form.

Hey, thanks media and NFL for giving my team something to rally around.

They either replayed earlier in the week or are going to replay Colts / Panthers as well.

Whatever happened to replaying the best games of the week, eh NFL Network? Blowouts are not the best games of the week.

Obviously none of you guys work in Marketing. The NFL Network is showing a bunch of Colts & Pats games this week. I wonder why?
Bro take off your homer glasses for a minute. We are talking 52-7 here, don't you think the Redskins suffered enough already, now the NFL Network has to show it again so if the Redskins have any pride left, they take that too.

Obviously none of you guys work in Marketing. The NFL Network is showing a bunch of Colts & Pats games this week. I wonder why?

Man that would be a sweet job. I mean marketing is a joke. I wish I had done something like that instead of my boring crappy work that I have now.

Bro take off your homer glasses for a minute. We are talking 52-7 here, don't you think the Redskins suffered enough already, now the NFL Network has to show it again so if the Redskins have any pride left, they take that too.

As 124 pointed out earlier they also showed the Colts/Titans game. That wasn't exactly a barn burner either.

Archived