Reggie Bush > MJD

Blackout

White has already set career highs in receptions and yards this season without Vick.

It's not like the Falcons replaced Vick with John Elway. They have Joey Harrington and Byron Leftwich.

Are the Falcons receivers all-pros? **** no. Are they as horrible as they looked whenever Vick was the QB? Another **** no.

BTW, those talentless Titans receivers didn't look so bad when Kerry Collins was behind center.

yeah why don't the titans bench Young and go with Collins? he's been to a superbowl it makes total sense!

Vince Young's stats in Titans wins this season:

W 13-10 JAX - 11 of 18 for 78 yards, 1 INT

W 31-14 NO - 14 of 22 for 164 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT

W 20-13 ATL - 20 of 33 for 157 yards, 3 INT

W 13-9 OAK - 6 of 14 for 42 yards

W 20-7 CAR - 14 of 23 for 110 yards, 2 INT

In the five Titans wins with Young at QB, he has 551 yards passing, 2 touchdowns, and 7 interceptions.

Thank God for Vince Young or that team would be 0-9. :roll:

In the five Titans wins with Young at QB, he has 551 yards passing, 2 touchdowns, and 7 interceptions.

ranks in pass D:

jax 28

no 29

atl - 9

oak 6

car 12

those last 3 were against good pass D's

and that jacksonville game was ALL about running the ball, don't give me that crap son

It's ok to make excuses that the Jets played the Steelers vaunted defense or the Ravens great defense or the Giants defense, yet it's not the case when it comes to other teams and players..

Stats only work if you aren't using biased stats, otherwise, well, your theories are biased.

ranks in pass D:

jax 28

no 29

atl - 9

oak 6

car 12

and that jacksonville game was ALL about running the ball, don't give me that crap son

The Titans are ALL about running the ball and playing defense, son.

That's why it's so ****ing stupid of you to give "6-3" Vince Young full credit for all their victories.

You know how ridiculous it is? You referred to him as "6-3" Vince Young earlier in this thread whenever Kerry Collins actually started in one of their wins, lol. How 'bout that 5-3 Vince Young, with his slightly over 100 passing yards and multiple INTs in those thrilling victories that they couldn't have possibly won without His Greatness.

It's ok to make excuses that the Jets played the Steelers vaunted defense or the Ravens great defense or the Giants defense, yet it's not the case when it comes to other teams and players..

Stats only work if you aren't using biased stats, otherwise, well, your theories are biased.

WTF are you talking about?

Bwahahahahaha!!!

WTF?????

WTF are you talking about?

So according to stats, KC had a bad game today then. According to stats, he wasn't that impressive in his last game either...

VY and KC were drafted the same year, so if all you are using are stats, at some point, KC needs to put up good stats or start to face the same negative comments from you about a young QB.

The Titans are ALL about running the ball and playing defense, son.

That's why it's so ****ing stupid of you to give "6-3" Vince Young full credit for all their victories.

You know how ridiculous it is? You referred to him as "6-3" Vince Young earlier in this thread whenever Kerry Collins actually started in one of their wins, lol. How 'bout that 5-3 Vince Young, with his slightly over 100 passing yards and multiple INTs in those thrilling victories that they couldn't have possibly won without His Greatness.

5-3 projects to 10-6

QB isn't all about making those fancy throws, hows Palmer doing this year in Cincy?

Young manages games well.

So according to stats, KC had a bad game today then. According to stats, he wasn't that impressive in his last game either...

VY and KC were drafted the same year, so if all you are using are stats, at some point, KC needs to put up good stats or start to face the same negative comments from you about a young QB.

Kellen Clemens has started 3 games.

And I would not be as critical of Vince Young if people weren't constantly telling me how great he supposedly is.

I haven't seen anyone compare Kellen Clemens to John Elway lately, have you?

ranks in pass D:

jax 28

no 29

atl - 9

oak 6

car 12

Tavaris Jackson/Sydney Rice just went 19 of 24 for 265 yards against that "#6 pass defense" of the Raiders. That is perhaps the worst passing tandem in the league in two years (except maybe for the other clowns they have at QB) & they dwarfed Young's #'s. And they ALSO have no one to throw to. Visanthe Shiancoe? Bobby Wade? Troy Williamson? lol.

Carolina? Favre was toying with their defense like they weren't even there.

And that brings us to Atlanta. Like Oakland & Carolina, the epitome of: the run defense is so awful that there's no reason to pass the ball & risk throwing an interception. Just plod down the field & you'll score. Garcia averaged what, 16 yards per completion, 2 TD's on only 20 attempts, and no picks, against this "good" pass defense?

Vince Young sucks. Tremendous athlete; electrifying talent; garbage quarterback.

5-3 projects to 10-6

QB isn't all about making those fancy throws, hows Palmer doing this year in Cincy?

Young manages games well.

Poorly.

I bet he'd have at least 7 wins if he had Tennessee's defense and running game, though.

And, how the **** is Young managing games well? Managing games means not turning the ball over. He's doing quite a bit of that.

Tavaris Jackson/Sydney Rice just went 19 of 24 for 265 yards against that "#6 pass defense" of the Raiders. That is perhaps the worst passing tandem in the league in two years (except maybe for the other clowns they have at QB) & they dwarfed Young's #'s. And they ALSO have no one to throw to. Visanthe Shiancoe? Bobby Wade? Troy Williamson? lol.

And that brings us to Atlanta. Like Oakland & Carolina, the epitome of: the run defense is so awful that there's no reason to pass the ball & risk throwing an interception. Just plod down the field & you'll score. Garcia averaged what, 16 yards per completion, 2 TD's on only 20 attempts, and no picks, against this "good" pass defense?

Vince Young sucks. Tremendous athlete; electrifying talent; garbage quarterback.

Sydney Rice has an arm. LOL, seriously though, that kid can throw.

Rice is actually a WR.

Shows how awesome that pass D is. Sidney Rice, a WR, had more passing yards on one play than Vince Young, a "quarterback" had in an entire game.

Poorly.

I bet he'd have at least 7 wins if he had Tennessee's defense and running game, though.

And, how the **** is Young managing games well? Managing games means not turning the ball over. He's doing quite a bit of that.

by not turning it over at the end of games

theres a difference in a first quarter INT and a 4th quarter INT

by not turning it over at the end of games

theres a difference in a first quarter INT and a 4th quarter INT

You're just talking out of your ass now.

Show me the stats that show when he throws his interceptions.

I know for a fact he has thrown several in the 4th quarter because I have seen him do it.

You're just talking out of your ass now.

Show me the stats that show when he throws his interceptions.

I know for a fact he has thrown several in the 4th quarter because I have seen him do it.

Young in the 4th quarter this year 3 Tds and 2 INTs

3rd Q is what kills him, 0-3

i am talking out of my ass now because i don't really care about tennessee.

all i can say is Vince Young's team is 6-3 and Reggie Bush had a bad week and will return strongly next week.

Young in the 4th quarter this year 3 Tds and 2 INTs

3rd Q is what kills him, 0-3

i am talking out of my ass now because i don't really care about tennessee.

all i can say is Vince Young's team is 6-3 and Reggie Bush had a bad week and will return strongly next week.

3.8 YPC. That is just F'ing terrible!!!

MJD had 5.6 I believe. Haha, Bush isn't even in MJD's league!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived