Heating fish in the office Microwave

JerryK

This is the second installment in my Dilbert series :)

Every once in a while some healthy person (fiends) heats up leftover fish in the microwave and makes the office smell like a cat food factory.

Is this ok?

Personally I've avoided bringing in sauerkraut for similar reasons, but maybe I'm too sensitive.

This is the second installment in my Dilbert series :)

Every once in a while some healthy person (fiends) heats up leftover fish in the microwave and makes the office smell like a cat food factory.

Is this ok?

Personally I've avoided bringing in sauerkraut for similar reasons, but maybe I'm too sensitive.

Strike back.

Use some pickled onions.

We had a guy who did that every Monday at lunchtime.The entire break room stunk like fish all week. In retaliation on Tuesday a guy would bring in a huge pot of cabbage and boil it. This went on for months until the supervisors removed all the cooking applainces.They used the excuse for insurance reasons. We all knew what really happened.

We had a guy who did that every Monday at lunchtime.The entire break room stunk like fish all week. In retaliation on Tuesday a guy would bring in a huge pot of cabbage and boil it. This went on for months until the supervisors removed all the cooking applainces.They used the excuse for insurance reasons. We all knew what really happened.

Lmao

You should do like Dwight in the office, and bring in a turkey to gut and cook in the breakroom.

hahaha,,this happened here at work,,

they had to get multiple microwaves and label them fish, heavy spices, regular

its laughable, in reality what they meant was fish (chinese), heavy spices (indians), regaular (all others)..

you look at the lines in queue for each microwave and its hilarious,,90% orientalin line 1, 90 % indians in line 2 ,and a mishmosh in line 3...

Never had anyone reheat fish, but leftover Chinese food with shrimp in it... HOLY **** that's nasty. Then we have the gal who at 3PM everyday without fail burns the popcorn so we can all enjoy that smell for the remainder of the day.

Ugh.

hahaha,,bingo,, i forgot,,they labeled Popcorn on one cause when burned everything tastes like it..

most people stopped using the waves until they were replaced,,if they saw a fish or curry perosn using it and you could smell the odor coming thru the wave walls, most people looked at thier pasta and walked away looking for another wave..

Archived