JN Staff Changes

Maxman

suckup.jpg

:lol:

I don't think he is actually sucking up. Not that it would be discouraged. BP will be there at the next tailgate when I have to talk to Duane about this. When Duane chokes me to death, that is the real laugh in all of this!

I don't think he is actually sucking up. Not that it would be discouraged. BP will be there at the next tailgate when I have to talk to Duane about this. When Duane chokes me to death, that is the real laugh in all of this!

I will be there at the Steelers game!

Security will be tight.

Duane has a lifetime service contract with JetNation. So he can't be fired. If it doesn't work out in Marketing, we would have to reassign him.

Maybe we will give him a weekly column for the front page!

Hey Max, anytime you decide to take me up on that blog idea, just let me know.

I will be there at the Steelers game!

Security will be tight.

I will have my 50 friends from Denmark to protect me. Denmark people no food or beer unless I am safe. Do you hear that? DO YOU HEAR THAT?

50 people from Denmark at our tailgate before the Jets lose by 50 to the Steelers. Doesn't get much better than that!

I will have my 50 friends from Denmark to protect me. Denmark people no food or beer unless I am safe. Do you hear that? DO YOU HEAR THAT?

50 people from Denmark at our tailgate before the Jets lose by 50 to the Steelers. Doesn't get much better than that!

I will have my 6ft friend Sarah ''the Steelers fan'' with me. she is very protective of me, tell your friends from Denmark that. \:D/

Eh, I had just come across that jpg and was looking for a place to post it.

Kinda like this one

alko.gif

hey BP I had to make a few long distance phone calls but I finally found out the name of that bar that The Goose partied in after getting signed

It was (is?) called Ross Brothers on the Boulevard in Kenilworth-man do I have a story about a night there....

hey BP I had to make a few long distance phone calls but I finally found out the name of that bar that The Goose partied in after getting signed

It was (is?) called Ross Brothers on the Boulevard in Kenilworth-man do I have a story about a night there....

sorry sfj, i just read this and laughed... i remember when my parents would yell.. come quick to the phone, it is your grandparents and it is long distance. as if you didnt get there quick.. something would happen.

sorry for the highjack...

carry on :lol:

sorry sfj, i just read this and laughed... i remember when my parents would yell.. come quick to the phone, it is your grandparents and it is long distance. as if you didnt get there quick.. something would happen.

sorry for the highjack...

carry on :lol:

yea it's because I'm the only guy on the planet who DOESN'T have a cell phone GG-I don't need one and when I make a LD call it actually costs money, but it was driving me crazy not remembering the name of the bar

Tony talked about that night. He said the story isn't entirely true. The signing bonus wasn't that much money (his words) and it wasn't just one bar. But it sounds like they had a good time.

heh! how about an advice column :rolleyes: that would go over well!

Thats a great idea! I really dont conform well to authority so this new position wont last. Never mined the fact that I am a chauvinist and cant work for a women. However I do love Jetnation and will do some freelance marketing for you. I would be very interested in the advice colum since Max does have me under contract and would feel bad taking his money for nothing.....NOT!!

Thats a great idea! I really dont conform well to authority so this new position wont last. Never mined the fact that I am a chauvinist and cant work for a women. However I do love Jetnation and will do some freelance marketing for you. I would be very interested in the advice colum since Max does have me under contract and would feel bad taking his money for nothing.....NOT!!

Neidermyer is a dead man....Max daed!!!

I knew Duane would read this thread eventually. The trembling and feeling like I was about to vomit before I read his posts -- I didn't think I would feel those things.

I told Duane I was going to fight him. He felt compelled to tell me that he was working out. Although, that would n't really impact the outcome. Duane without working out achieves victory in 10 seconds. With working out the time is cut to 5 seconds.

At any rate, it was nice knowing all of you. Stay tuned for the reading of my will. At which time the new President Of JetNation will be appointed!

I knew Duane would read this thread eventually. The trembling and feeling like I was about to vomit before I read his posts -- I didn't think I would feel those things.

I told Duane I was going to fight him. He felt compelled to tell me that he was working out. Although, that would n't really impact the outcome. Duane without working out achieves victory in 10 seconds. With working out the time is cut to 5 seconds.

At any rate, it was nice knowing all of you. Stay tuned for the reading of my will. At which time the new President Of JetNation will be appointed!

who the hell is duane?

Max, can I be the coffee boy at JN Headquarters?

No sorry we had to cut that position. We ended up having to budget for a graphic artist for certain special projects so the other position no longer exists.

well duane.. you have to be better then the last goof who had an advice column here :D

Archived