JN Staff Changes

Maxman

Just want to thank everyone who makes this site as great as it is. Since I have your attention I would like to announce some staff changes.

Brenda continues to lead the Marketing effort and we thank her for that. This site would be nothing without the work she has done. For anyone that missed it Brenda held a town hall style meeting last week with Woody Johnson.

To help her out we have are looking to expand the Marketing department. If you would like to join the Marketing team, send me a PM.

I would also like to thank Duane from ClassicHarley.com for his efforts. Duane received a promotion himself. As many of you know Duane has held the title of "Grill Boy" for two years now. He was worked hard and the grill has never looked better. He shines that thing like there is no tomorrow.

But it is time for him to move on. In his new role as Marketing Administrative Assistant Duane will answer phones at the JN Headquarters and do some typing and light filing. We feel confident that Duane will excel at these tasks. And before we know it he will be one of the Marketing Clerks.

Keep up the good work Duane, we are proud of you!

:Nuts:

If he don't step up while I'm away I DO HAVE the the rite to say....................

don.gif

Duane has a lifetime service contract with JetNation. So he can't be fired. If it doesn't work out in Marketing, we would have to reassign him.

Maybe we will give him a weekly column for the front page!

Duane has a lifetime service contract with JetNation. So he can't be fired. If it doesn't work out in Marketing, we would have to reassign him.

Maybe we will give him a weekly column for the front page!

heh! how about an advice column :rolleyes: that would go over well!

I've been working closely with Tony.

Goose.jpg

Tony went to the same HS as I did-his Brearley team went undefeated and may have even been state champs that year. But when he was drafted by the Colts one of the provisions he made in his contract was that they give him a couple of grand in one dollar bills which he proceeded to drink away with his friends/teammates at this bar on the Boulevard in Kenilworth we used to drink at (and for the life of me that I can't remember the name of).Next time you see him ask him about that BP...Is he a Jets fan?

Archived