Fins vs Bills

SoFlaJets

For some crazy reason I'm watching this game and switching over to the Browns Steelers and KC Denver. I'll tell you what this Dolphins team is playing hard today. How is it they are making Buffalo look like punks, running all ovewr them and we can't do nothing against them. Miami looks like a team that can easily beat us next month-they got this RB named Chatman who is right near a hundred yards already. Buffalo has started out with four 3 and outs

For some crazy reason I'm watching this game and switching over to the Browns Steelers and KC Denver. I'll tell you what this Dolphins team is playing hard today. How is it they are making Buffalo look like punks, running all ovewr them and we can't do nothing against them. Miami looks like a team that can easily beat us next month-they got this RB named Chatman who is right near a hundred yards already. Buffalo has started out with four 3 and outs

Jesse Chatman has been a beast since pre-season.

I saw him in person run up and down the Jags defense.

If Miami is smart..they will trade Ronnie and get some value for him before he touches a field again and shows that he's lost a step following ACL surgery.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if the fish beat us next month..I really wouldn't.

Jesse Chatman has been a beast since pre-season.

I saw him in person run up and down the Jags defense.

If Miami is smart..they will trade Ronnie and get some value for him before he touches a field again and shows that he's lost a step following ACL surgery.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if the fish beat us next month..I really wouldn't.

Trade Ronnie Brown???

At least wait and see what he can do.:confused0082:

miami and St. Louis both are winning right now-we could be going for the worst record in the NFL.

this wouldn't be bad for us if Miami wins this game-even though I'm not rooting for them. I really can't see us winning another game this year the way we're playing so the number one pick is a definite possibility

this wouldn't be bad for us if Miami wins this game-even though I'm not rooting for them. I really can't see us winning another game this year the way we're playing so the number one pick is a definite possibility

Yeah, who's the best kick returner coming out this year? :P

Lynch TD-going for 2 to tie...Lynch ties it up with a 2 Pt conversion run 10-10

Figures I just left the lab with the radio on to get ready to go home. I'm glad the Bills went for it on 4th and inches on the Dolfags 24. What do they have to lose? Go Bills

Figures I just left the lab with the radio on to get ready to go home. I'm glad the Bills went for it on 4th and inches on the Dolfags 24. What do they have to lose? Go Bills

yea I know TJ-it would be cool to see Miami go 0-16-they'd have an undefeated and a winless season-as long as New England doesn't prevent the old Dolphins guys to pop their champagne corks down here...

I got to see most of that game and even though Miami lost, they deserved to win. They did play very hard and often times: good football. They are coming on. We better be careful.

Archived