Tom Cruise Flips His Wig to Matt Lauer

TomShane

The guy is a good actor, there's no doubt about that but I am sick of seeing him all over the place lately. The more and more I listen to him talk or hear news about him the more I am convinced he has completely flipped.

And another thing, I am completely OFFENDED that he would say "There is no such thing as a chemical imbalance" when it comes to people who suffer from depression. Well you know what Tommy Boy, you've got one good case of it right here!! Being someone who takes anti-depressants, I think this guy needs to step back and take a bigger look at what is going on. He opposes the use of these medications, and made himself look like an ass on that interview. I am not talking about the topic of shock therapy, etc...but what he was saying about the medications, in particular what Brook Shields was taking for her bout with depression after she gave birth to her child. The man needs to cool his jets and get out of the spotlight for a little while. Perhaps after War of the Worlds has died down a bit we won't have to hear from him again for a while.

The guy is a good actor, there's no doubt about that but I am sick of seeing him all over the place lately. The more and more I listen to him talk or hear news about him the more I am convinced he has completely flipped.

And another thing, I am completely OFFENDED that he would say "There is no such thing as a chemical imbalance" when it comes to people who suffer from depression. Well you know what Tommy Boy, you've got one good case of it right here!! Being someone who takes anti-depressants, I think this guy needs to step back and take a bigger look at what is going on. He opposes the use of these medications, and made himself look like an ass on that interview. I am not talking about the topic of shock therapy, etc...but what he was saying about the medications, in particular what Brook Shields was taking for her bout with depression after she gave birth to her child. The man needs to cool his jets and get out of the spotlight for a little while. Perhaps after War of the Worlds has died down a bit we won't have to hear from him again for a while.

To blankly say that pyschology and pyschiatry are nonsense and any and all drugs are dangerous is beyond idiotic. Sure, they overprescribe certain drugs. But when you look into Scientology with it's wacky auditor boxes, ritalin might be a better choice for Excitable Tommy Boy. And you have to be on drugs to send Nicole Kidman packing.

And he's a lousy actor. It's the same dumbass expression in very movie.Thought Jack Nicholson would kill him just because he was so embarrassing in "A Few Good Men". "Yes, I had Santiago killed-but I should've killed your sissy a$$!"

And yes-Lauer and Tommy Mapother(his real name-they pretend Cruise is his middle name, but please-who in 1960s New Jersey would give a kid named Thomas a middle name like that?) discussing this is like Christina Aguilera and Pauly Shore discussing the Fed controlling interest rates and it's effect on the economy.

To blankly say that pyschology and pyschiatry are nonsense and any and all drugs are dangerous is beyond idiotic. Sure, they overprescribe certain drugs. But when you look into Scientology with it's wacky auditor boxes, ritalin might be a better choice for Excitable Tommy Boy. And you have to be on drugs to send Nicole Kidman packing.

And he's a lousy actor. It's the same dumbass expression in very movie.Thought Jack Nicholson would kill him just because he was so embarrassing in "A Few Good Men". "Yes, I had Santiago killed-but I should've killed your sissy a$$!"

And yes-Lauer and Tommy Mapother(his real name-they pretend Cruise is his middle name, but please-who in 1960s New Jersey would give a kid named Thomas a middle name like that?) discussing this is like Christina Aguilera and Pauly Shore discussing the Fed controlling interest rates and it's effect on the economy.

I picture Cruise running Scientology meetings filled with quasi-celebs in crazy robes. Kind of like the Stonecutters on The Simpsons.

"Who keeps the metric system down...Cruise do....Cruise do...."

Cruise is a nut job.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

stonecutter.jpg

I picture Cruise running Scientology meetings filled with quasi-celebs in crazy robes. Kind of like the Stonecutters on The Simpsons.

"Who keeps the metric system down...Cruise do....Cruise do...."

Cruise is a nut job.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

stonecutter.jpg

Archived