Reminder -Curtis Martin day this Sunday

faba

Curtis Martin Day Set for Nov. 18

The New York Jets today announced they will honor former running back Curtis Martin with a special halftime ceremony on Sunday, Nov. 18, when the Jets host the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 11 of the 2007 season. “Curtis Martin is one of the greatest running backs to ever play the game and his impact on the New York Jets and the National Football League will never be forgotten,” sai...

More...

It doesn't matter who we play....it's Curtis Martin day...the GREATEST NY JET I ever had the honor of watching play. A class act and a complete gentleman.

Curtis...It was an honor to root for you. I wish more guys played the game the way you did.

Do not sell you tickets to this game. It would be a shame for there to be 20,000 steeler fans on CM day.

It doesn't matter who we play....it's Curtis Martin day...the GREATEST NY JET I ever had the honor of watching play. A class act and a complete gentleman.

Curtis...It was an honor to root for you. I wish more guys played the game the way you did.

Do not sell you tickets to this game. It would be a shame for there to be 20,000 steeler fans on CM day.

It will be like a homecoming for CM, 20000 fans from his Hometown.

excellent, we will be there at this game. Funny how they planned it against Pitt since CM is a Pitt area hero..he should get quite an ovation..

'

Anyone got an extra ticket for Savage? I am sure I can convince him to come up with us for Curtis Martin Day...

NOT

excellent, we will be there at this game. Funny how they planned it against Pitt since CM is a Pitt area hero..he should get quite an ovation..

'

Anyone got an extra ticket for Savage? I am sure I can convince him to come up with us for Curtis Martin Day...

NOT

Savage & I are sitting together with EM31, lol.

Archived