henrietta lundqvist

NYjet10

DP can make a save on any shot. as for rag fans u say henrietta is so good, then how come he cant stop glove and blocker side shots that are high. If every team in the nhl finally realized that like the isles have henrietta would give up 4 goals a game and be benched every week.

DP can make a save on any shot. as for rag fans u say henrietta is so good, then how come he cant stop glove and blocker side shots that are high. If every team in the nhl finally realized that like the isles have henrietta would give up 4 goals a game and be benched every week.

We will have to put a age limit on posting - put the proper names of players first of all- we get it you do not like the Rangers or Devils.

We will have to put a age limit on posting - put the proper names of players first of all- we get it you do not like the Rangers or Devils.

also i dont have a prolem with the devils. I respect brodeur more than any other nHL player and dev fans arent lowlifes like rag fans.

True low lifes are the people like you. Then again, you really can't expect much more from an Islanders fan.

go get ur head examined ur rag fans think ur team is amazing. isnt kinda sad that u need a goalie to have a 1.66 gaa to win u games when u have 4 all stars on offense?

also i dont have a prolem with the devils. I respect brodeur more than any other nHL player and dev fans arent lowlifes like rag fans.

Even after he cheated on his wife with her sister?

That's a great role model you have there.

Hey faba, that's a pretty good idea. Henrietta? That's worse than Madmike calling the Rangers the Strangers. I don't even know what we are strange to.

Also, capitalize the first letter of each sentence and it is "you are", not "ur".

Also, you kind of contradict yourself by saying "Henrietta" sucks yet he has a 1.66 gaa.

You're funny though. You're like a stupider version of MadMike but for the Islanders. Keep it up.

You do mean Henrik Lundqvist, the guy with 4 shutouts this year and Rick Dipietro the guy with one? That is what you mean right?

And I also assume you know that Dipsh!t's GAA is a goal higher than the Kings?

Did the Isuckers really give that guy a 15- year contract? LMAO

dude... you're embarrasing other islander fans. Stop it with the stupid names.

It makes you look small. Focus on the fact the Rangers cant win on the road. or beat the islanders.

Hey, we did take down Toronto in a shootout on the road on Saturday. We're improving away from the Garden.:beer:

Its early LBS, the Isles will soon fall.

Hey, we did take down Toronto in a shootout on the road on Saturday. We're improving away from the Garden.:beer:

Yeah, that cheap shootout win. What a joke the shootout wins are...

at least you didnt get smoked by Toronto......:roll:

Islanders will end up where they are every year, fighting for a playoff spot and maybe sneak in and everyone will be happy because we were supposed to suck ass.

But if the Rangers dont win the division and make some waves in the playoffs... major disappointment. You blueshirts have a lot of expectations, and so far arent living up to it (outside of your goalie guy... whats his name???)

its freakin toronto congrats u beat the worst team in a shootout. o yeah didnt u also blow a 2 goal lead in that game???

Joe,

if I see you pull out the "I know you are but what am I?" card on this kid, I'm driving to Pequannock and kicking your giant @ss!

get to the Rock tomorrow night, you have to be in attendance for Marty's 500th! :)

im gonna love all of the rag fans who said brodeur is a has been as they watch him celebrate 500 on the tv because its gonna go in the books as #500 vs NY RANGERS!!!!!

Joe,

if I see you pull out the "I know you are but what am I?" card on this kid, I'm driving to Pequannock and kicking your giant @ss!

get to the Rock tomorrow night, you have to be in attendance for Marty's 500th! :)

Won't be able to make it to see Marty's 3rd loss to the Rangers this season. Have to work until 8, 830 and will obviously miss the majority of the first two periods.

A-HEM.

3-1 RANGERS after 2

i guess its good to get some confidence on the road by beating 2 very bad teams. BTW i wont be surprised if henrik gives up 3 goals and they lose 4-3. remember when henry gave up 3 goals about a week ago? who was that against again???

im gonna love all of the rag fans who said brodeur is a has been as they watch him celebrate 500 on the tv because its gonna go in the books as #500 vs NY RANGERS!!!!!

I have a question: are you an Islanders fan or just not a Rangers fan? Oh, and one requirement: you must answer me in modern educated english. Can you handle it?

I have a question: are you an Islanders fan or just not a Rangers fan? Oh, and one requirement: you must answer me in modern educated english. Can you handle it?

I'm a DIEHARD islander fan, who OBVIOUSLY hates the rangers. BTW being a teenager when my friends and i talk on the computer we do computer talk EXAMPLES ur, idk, btw, lol, lmao, lmfao, etc. so excuse me for not talking cooperatively on this message board :P

I'm a DIEHARD islander fan, who OBVIOUSLY hates the rangers. BTW being a teenager when my friends and i talk on the computer we do computer talk EXAMPLES ur, idk, btw, lol, lmao, lmfao, etc. so excuse me for not talking cooperatively on this message board :P

I see. But you still failed that last part. Oh, and Brodeur didn't get the win. I find the changing of names to be very childish, except that one picture Mason Jet posed with Brodeur on the diving board was hilarious! Let's see some stupid names:

Henrietta instead of Henrik

Brodiveur instead of Brodeur

Strangers instead of Rangers

Icelanders instead of Islanders

And basically you can get a whole lotta more different names just by reading madmike's posts.

King Henrik just beat the Devils again for the 3rd time this season. Looks like Brodiveur won't be getting his 500th until Friday against the Isuckers.
A great game to attend. A beautiful arena, and if as I did you can get from Brooklyn to there in an hour and back home by 11, I'd suggest to Devils fans or anyone else-it's a really nice place to see a hockey game. There isn't much around it. But give the Devils ownership a world of credit-they have the nicest arena in the area. There seemed to be a lot of unsold luxury boxes though, which was a suprise. I think that's gonna change, because the fear was traffic-wise it would be a nightmare, and I really didn't see that tonight. It's not easy in, easy out, but it isn't the Meadowlands either. In fact, it's better than Shea or Yankee Stadium.

Archived