Which would you prefer?????

CoachTsurfing

Clemens absolutely turning this team around and winning out and not making the playoffs or Him still playing well but us losing the rest????

The second scenario would probably be better for the team in the long term but I just can't root against the Jets come gameday. I can't!!!

Clemens absolutely turning this team around and winning out and not making the playoffs or Him still playing well but us losing the rest????

Are you for real?

The Jets got the Pat's and Chiefs on the schedule. Any Jet fan who would want to lose those games is a scumbag POS.

Winning has to be a habit...if not... losing is....we need to win ALWAYS ! to hell with the draft pick....great players come in the 4 th round....like a guy named LEON !

Clemens will make or break the next era of Jets football. We need him to be the real deal. No question you take scenario 1 where he turns the team around and we win out.

I am for real and please don't assume I have picked the second choice.

\

I didn't assume anything, why would you even start a thread like this? F the draft. Who cares? The Jets always F it up anyway, so why would anybody want to see the Jets keep losing to draft some bust.

O

I'd like the Jets to beat the Cowboys, the Fins, the Pats, the Chiefs and everybody else and I will be rooting for them to win every week.... But at the same time, I really don't want this coaching staff and GM to think they are better than they actuallly are and go into the offseason not signing anybody like they did last year.

That would be the worse possible scenario. The Jets finish like 7-9, and in the off season they don't address the DL or OL cause they assume it's better than it is.. They went 10-6 last season and refused to address a lot of their needs.. They even dumped Kendall.....To me, if they win out or close to it and it causes them to get big heads once again, it would be a nightmare.... Winning out and finding a great OL, DL, another CB, maybe another WR in the offseason would be great... Winning out and finding a MLB in the draft and nothing much else would be a nightmare.

\

I didn't assume anything, why would you even start a thread like this? F the draft. Who cares? The Jets always F it up anyway, so why would anybody want to see the Jets keep losing to draft some bust.

Because it's a valid topic. Many jet fan's are torn. We want to see the Jets win all the time, but the flip side is we will not go to the playoffs even if we win every game from here on out. And while we have made many bone headed draft picks, we always have the chance to pick the next Peyton Manning.

Because it's a valid topic. Many jet fan's are torn. We want to see the Jets win all the time, but the flip side is we will not go to the playoffs even if we win every game from here on out. And while we have made many bone headed draft picks, we always have the chance to pick the next Peyton Manning.

Or the next Tom Brady in the 6th round.

The draft is a crap shoot. Anybody who roots for a draft pick is a big dork.

Didn't we win out or came close to it with Ray Lucas quite a few years back now and what did that do for the future? Lucas really never started again, even though everybody and their brother claimed the "Jets" would be the team to beat the next year....

I'd like to win out or win 6 out of 8 or something, but going 7-9 isn't anything to brag about if they don't address any of their problems this offseason.

I could care less about the draft-I wish they had a better way to sign college players...I'll never again sit there on a Sunday afternoon hoping my team loses-I did it fora couple of weeks in 2005 when everybody and his brother had me believing that Reggie Bush was the 2nd coming of the Messiah-it was a miserable time of my Jets fan life...oh yea and Bush turned out NOT to be what everybody said he would be-win out is what i want

Didn't we win out or came close to it with Ray Lucas quite a few years back now and what did that do for the future? Lucas really never started again, even though everybody and their brother claimed the "Jets" would be the team to beat the next year....

I'd like to win out or win 6 out of 8 or something, but going 7-9 isn't anything to brag about if they don't address any of their problems this offseason.

Look, who's next on the schedule? The Cowboys? I want the Jets to win.

It's that simple.

I agree with the majority here: lets win as many games as we can. Today was so much fun. They made me proud.

Anyway, the high picks cost too much money. Its rare to get value. Look no further than our own Ferguson or even Reggie Bush. The Pats and the other good teams build by drafting well throughout the draft. Guys who slip into the middle or bottom of the first round are cheaper and often times just as talented as the higher first round picks (Mangold comes to mind).

I agree with the majority here: lets win as many games as we can. Today was so much fun. They made me proud.

Anyway, the high picks cost too much money. Its rare to get value. Look no further than our own Ferguson or even Reggie Bush. The Pats and the other good teams build by drafting well throughout the draft. Guys who slip into the middle or bottom of the first round are cheaper and often times just as talented as the higher first round picks (Mangold comes to mind).

I agree to an extent. I am so happy we won. Our d payed well. Clemens was o.k. Baker got some balls thrown his way. A rare thing with Chad. But with a high pick, the majority of the time I've always wanted to trade down to get more picks. I am tired of the jets being the laughing stock of the nfl, however I do feel that a well thought out draft you can find great players at any position.

Scenrio 1 no question. who roots for a young QB to lose every game. hey, he has done well against 3 good defenses we'll see how good he his when he plays the pats. if he throws for 150yds or more and throws 2 touchdowns and only1int ill be a happy man.

Archived