Gate D: MERGED 6X

K2C

My 5 cents.....

I'm driving home from Boston yesterday an my phone rings....

Bren, were those your boobies at Gate D all over YOU TUBE, the news, my space...blah blah blah

for the record THEY ARE NOT MY BOOBIES.....

Gate D has been my entrance since 1989. My boobs have not been out since 1999. That stuff has been going on for years an now this one Steeler fan Dawn calls the news an makes a big tado. Can we just enjoy 1 victory in peace. I have been to a lot of stadiums including 3 Rivers an Heinz an saw lots of drunken girls showing their boobies...an they were not JET fans....so anyway get over it. IT IS not against the law to yell an cheer ur team on on the ramps.

Anyway about the batchorlor last nite ....he REJECTED both girls....hahahahah

Damn !!!!! :P

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it true this happens only at Jets games? Not Giants games??

WTF???

Do we have cavemen for fans?

Would they like thier wife or daughters subjected to this??

How many have devil beards and wear wifebeaters with 3 pounds of neck jewerly?

when your team sucks for so long..and the product on the field blows..you

start glancing at the crowd more...

Also when you original Team Name is the Titans... J E T S becomes

T I T S ... is only natural

My 5 cents.....

I'm driving home from Boston yesterday an my phone rings....

Bren, were those your boobies at Gate D all over YOU TUBE, the news, my space...blah blah blah

for the record THEY ARE NOT MY BOOBIES.....

Gate D has been my entrance since 1989. My boobs have not been out since 1999. That stuff has been going on for years an now this one Steeler fan Dawn calls the news an makes a big tado. Can we just enjoy 1 victory in peace. I have been to a lot of stadiums including 3 Rivers an Heinz an saw lots of drunken girls showing their boobies...an they were not JET fans....so anyway get over it. IT IS not against the law to yell an cheer ur team on on the ramps.

Anyway about the batchorlor last nite ....he REJECTED both girls....hahahahah

In the news clip from last night and on the cbs2 website they give her full name. Looked it up on myspace, and i remember her from the game in the spirals. She is absolutely full of s##t, she was sitting there playing along and her husband or whoever she was with was laughing his @ss off and shrugging like "hey show em if ya want." This really makes me sick, this woman has the power to come on and make us all look terrible when she was actually part of the problem.

It takes a unique group to spit and throw beer at a girl who wont flash for them. That this happened in jersey isnt surprising.

;)

Jetcane, i would say that 99% of the time we are in agreement with our viewpoints, put in this one you are a little off, although i can't blame you as a long distance fan who really has only the news to go by. Yes it is wrong to harass women, yes it is disgusting to throw things and spit at women or anybody, yes this is childish behavior. BUT, the ONLY women who are getting spit on are the attention whores pushing their way to the front of the group and getting the crowd all going by posing as someone who is gonna play along and flash. If you are gonna go in front of a bunch of visibly drunk guys chanting T-#-T-S and wave your arms to make them chant more, put your hand next to your ear to get them to chant louder, shimy and dance around like you love it and grab and tug at your shirt like you are about to lift it, then wave your hand in the air no and give the crowd a smirk and maybe the finger, well, what do you expect that crowd of drunk guys to do. And honestly, if a woman is gonna do that then she is just as much a part of the problem.

Like I said elsewhere, I have tickets right in that section, that is where I meet with my friends at halftime regardless of this stuff, and I have been to EVERY game for the last few years, and never once did I witness a woman being harassed, groped, or dragged into the mob that didn't forcibly go in there herself, and I have never seen any girl spit on other then once in a while in the case i describe above.

I am not saying this boob chanting is right or acceptable, but I also do not want us as a whole cast as this disgusting marauding lot abusing and harassing women.

sad thing is i am sure some young kids are there seeing this boorish behavior,,

thats how bad behavior gets spread generation to generation

and any man who has his kid with him, whether drunk or not, should be thrown from stadium and child welfare services called

Jetcane, i would say that 99% of the time we are in agreement with our viewpoints, put in this one you are a little off, although i can't blame you as a long distance fan who really has only the news to go by. Yes it is wrong to harass women, yes it is disgusting to throw things and spit at women or anybody, yes this is childish behavior. BUT, the ONLY women who are getting spit on are the attention whores pushing their way to the front of the group and getting the crowd all going by posing as someone who is gonna play along and flash. If you are gonna go in front of a bunch of visibly drunk guys chanting T-#-T-S and wave your arms to make them chant more, put your hand next to your ear to get them to chant louder, shimy and dance around like you love it and grab and tug at your shirt like you are about to lift it, then wave your hand in the air no and give the crowd a smirk and maybe the finger, well, what do you expect that crowd of drunk guys to do. And honestly, if a woman is gonna do that then she is just as much a part of the problem.

Like I said elsewhere, I have tickets right in that section, that is where I meet with my friends at halftime regardless of this stuff, and I have been to EVERY game for the last few years, and never once did I witness a woman being harassed, groped, or dragged into the mob that didn't forcibly go in there herself, and I have never seen any girl spit on other then once in a while in the case i describe above.

I am not saying this boob chanting is right or acceptable, but I also do not want us as a whole cast as this disgusting marauding lot abusing and harassing women.

I'm just messing around with you joisey guys, I'm not being (too) serious. ;)

bb3c296d.jpg

i live in south jersey which where i live is 90% philly fans

and believe me theres nuthing worse than an eagles fan

if a 5 year old kid wheres and giants jersey there its almost guaranteed he will get beer poured on him and stuff thrown at him they are by far the worst

lol a 5 year old?

Archived