Gate D: MERGED 6X

K2C

Id like to see the revenue and profit made off beer sales at the Meadowlands at a Jets game. Compare this to to the behavior of the crowd.Never a mention made of this. Ive seen guys who couldnt even stand up let alone get the money out of their pocket to buy beer.And the 2 beer limit LOL Just tip the vendor $5 and you got all you want.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No comment on the tradition - to each their own, I guess. But jeez, what is this? First date etiquette has drastically changed or I'm just old.

Denisse Rivera, a 23-year-old from the Bronx, was on a first date Sunday. When she arrived at the crowd at Gate D, several men pointed at her, signaling men at all levels to chant in her direction. After a brief moment of hesitation, she flashed them. Then she took a bow.

you are old

This is all being blown out of ****ing proportion

Big time.

That is my gate and I didn't even know about it till last year (my Brother, the Pats fan found it).

Went last week for the first time to see, it is no worse than Marti Gras or any other group of horny/drunk men.

Meadowlands, if you don't like it, shut it down.

Women, if you don't like it, don't go show your ****.

New York Times, if you have nothing better to report on than a bunch of guys cheering for ****, you might as well give up your press pass.

Seriously, is that what our national media is about now?

BZ

Typical Jets fans.

http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2007/11/ay-ay-frankie-cmere-minute-checks-this.html

Ay, Ay, Frankie. C'mere a Minute. Checks This One Out.

jetsfans.jpg

Jets fan: Hey, Steeluh fan. I like your little sign with the word Jets with the little circle job and the line trew it. You do that in colored pencil? Where's the sparkles and glued on macaroni? Good thing you didn't let Roethlisberger help you out, he probably would've spelled Jets with two down facing arrows, the number four and a motorcycle.

Steelers fan: ...

Jets fan: How dare ya come into Giants Stadium and insult this team. We're the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS! Fear our fleaflickers and long pass interference penalties!

Jets fan: That's a nice offensive line you got there, Steeluhs. More like steel wool. Am I right? Eh, am I right? Eeeehhhh, you know I'm right.

Jets fan: Holy ****. Ay, you know what? Your coach looks like Omar Epps. HAAAAAAAAA. Love and Basketball, more like Love and Losing on the Road in Football. No ****, I just made that up. How ****ing clever am I? If your team didn't suck, you'd be laughing so hard right now.

Jets fan: I can't believe people was saying you was going to beat New England in a few weeks. You don't understand that you don't beat the Patriots, you just start accusing them of ****. That's what we're doing when we go to Foxborough. Opening possession, BAM!, we hit 'em with the Cameragate stuff. When they get up by a few touchdowns and the game is far out of reach, WHAMMO, we whack 'em with the running up the score charges. After the game, we'll be talking for weeks about how our audio equipment wasn't working. Blueprint for success, sweetheart.

Jets fan: Yo, don't you think this white hoodie makes me look like Stormshadow from G.I. Joe? I bet if the Jets were in that show, all their guns would shoot green lasers and they'd win 20 percent of the time.

Jets fan: You know this is just jokes, right? Why don't I take you back 'round my spot. This area may not look like much, but I bet you ain't seen West Rutherford. It's got a Fuddrucker's and ****. Lemme get that number. C'mon. I'll even let my man Frankie hit it. I owe him for taking my sister out last week. She ain't the prettiest, you know. I worry about her sometimes.

post-2786-12804639685544_thumb.jpg

man those Ravens are great this year aren't they guys? Two wins more than us playing in a lousy-ass division. What is this guy always bragging about anyway? they almost lost to a QB making his 1st pro start-you know that "vaunted Ravens defense"

Big time.

That is my gate and I didn't even know about it till last year (my Brother, the Pats fan found it).

Went last week for the first time to see, it is no worse than Marti Gras or any other group of horny/drunk men.

Meadowlands, if you don't like it, shut it down.

Women, if you don't like it, don't go show your ****.

New York Times, if you have nothing better to report on than a bunch of guys cheering for ****, you might as well give up your press pass.

Seriously, is that what our national media is about now?

BZ

HAHAHA, print news media will be dead in 10-15 years, and i bet they wonder why?

man those Ravens are great this year aren't they guys? Two wins more than us playing in a lousy-ass division. What is this guy always bragging about anyway? they almost lost to a QB making his 1st pro start-you know that "vaunted Ravens defense"

And one of those wins was against who?

Who's bragging, numbnuts?

I was just trying to bring some laughter to this topic with the KissMeSuzy post.

That's fine. look dude, maybe if you made more funny posts people would overlook you calling some long time posters ''Numbnuts''. just sayin'

It was just on Channel 5 News.

It's silly stuff. I've seen it before, though not in recent years. Even in the video the news showed, no one was acting involuntarily or being forced to do anything.

May be I'm old or crazy. This is the most important thing in the world today?There's 18 and 19 year old American soldiers getting their heads blown off in the Middle East for, damned if I know.We have crazed Islamics sworn to kill us all, almsot certainly looking to blow up or contaminate an American city. We have a currency and economy on the brink of freefall. And the media instead gives us these bread and circuses.

One more thing-may be if the NJSEA and Jets weren't bleeding us all white for parking and tickets and soon, PSLs, and making getting to and from the game a total ordeal, the crowd wouldn't be so amped up.You have no choice but to get there early and the concession prices require a home equity loan, so there's tailgating.If it was less time consuning tog et there, and less coslty, I'd love to drive up at 12:30 for a 1PM game. At Shea, that wasn't uncommon.Instead, they'vee created this situation. If you continually treat people like animals, don't be shocked when they start acting like animals. Or let off some steam.

If I have kids, then I have a couple ex-girlfriends that have some explaining to do.

That being said, I generally don't have a problem with crazy drunk people, as long as their crazy drunkenness is confined to a well-demarcated area, so that those who wish to avoid it can.

Archived