Mcdfadden fumbles twice

jaspegs

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly, so I don't know why people are saying he will be better then Peterson. I don't think Mcfadden will be better then Bush.

I do think he'll be better than Bush though. Its just that Peterson is on another level as a natural runner.

With the experience he has with that goofy offense he could be an asset with trick plays. If we were forced to take him we'd have the potential for some interesting plays with him and Brad Smith.

DMC blows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We do not need a homerun hitter, slow and steady is what we need

Sadly by beating the Fins and Chefs this won't be an option anyway

The F'n pats are in the Catbird seat. Watch them send the pick to Pokes

for a #1 and marion barber

Real F***ED up that the Pats might have the 2nd overall pick.

Fixed!!

That would suck if the Pats are 2 and the Jets 3 or 4 and the Pats take McFadden and then trade him to somebody else for like 4 or 5 later draft picks. As i said earlier in the season, the NFL did not punish the Pats for cheating.

That would suck if the Pats are 2 and the Jets 3 or 4 and the Pats take McFadden and then trade him to somebody else for like 4 or 5 later draft picks. As i said earlier in the season, the NFL did not punish the Pats for cheating.

I'm telling you it's fixed. The best team in NFL HISTORY, is probably going to have a shot at the #1 pick. Are you ****ing kidding me ?

Archived