Mcdfadden fumbles twice

jaspegs

McFadden will probably play more games than Peterson every season, and have a longer NFL career. AP probably is out of the league in 3 years due to excessive injuries.

If he just manage to stay on the field, he can shatter every record you can name.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McFadden will probably play more games than Peterson every season, and have a longer NFL career. AP probably is out of the league in 3 years due to excessive injuries.

I disagree, Petersons injury this season:

A) Wasn't that serious(he could play this week)

B) Wasn't anything to do with being injury prone, watch the hit he took to his knees.

I just wish McFadden fell into the Jets lap... Take some OL and DL in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rounds, trade for Faneca or somebody else, maybe bring in a DL in free agency...

The kid just won the heisman in this game against the #1 team in the country.

What a game... I just hope we don't see Ohio State in another championship bowl game.. They are a good team, but the Big Ten stinks, has been bad for quite a few seasons now, and another Big Ten blowout loss in a big bowl game would just make people hate the BCS more.. And this is coming from a Big Ten person.

What a game... I just hope we don't see Ohio State in another championship bowl game.. They are a good team, but the Big Ten stinks, has been bad for quite a few seasons now, and another Big Ten blowout loss in a big bowl game would just make people hate the BCS more.. And this is coming from a Big Ten person.

It should be Kansas and Hawaii, 1 and 2. Unless one of them lose. I did hear from a friend that the bcs was going to include another conference next year. Still won't fix things though.

That would suck if the Pats are 2 and the Jets 3 or 4 and the Pats take McFadden and then trade him to somebody else for like 4 or 5 later draft picks. As i said earlier in the season, the NFL did not punish the Pats for cheating.

they fined them and took away their #32 pick

they fined them and took away their #32 pick

Like I said, they didn't punish them... The Cowboys QB coach or assistant was suspended for 5 games for testing positive for HGH a few seasons ago.

The Pats get a fine that a billionaire owner is going to pay. That's like fining you or I 800 bucks... Big freaking deal. A day or twos pay isn't punishment. Docking the Pats first round pick when you know they have two first rounders and you know they don't keep that many draft picks anyway, is just lame.

Like I said, the Pats weren't punished. But then again, don't criminals always act like everybody else is wrong and they were "punished" for no reason.

Yep. Lets draft a RB who will do no better than Thomas Jones behind an Offensive Line that can't run block even if it mattered tht the world was ending. Sweet. Lets do it.

Might be true but lets draft another OL in the first round so the OL will still stink 2 years from now.

Yes because two Offensive Lineman are supposed to make up for the other three's hoffiric play.:character42:

2 first round OL should at least improve the OL. Add on top of that the desire not to replace Kendall and suddenly you start to think what kind of plan does this regime have...

The OL stunk last season. The DL stunk. They dumped Kendall and never replaced him.

McFadden has far more upside than a guy like Long... Cause the reality is, other teams find ways to replace players, the Jets don't. The Colts replaced an all pro OL, the Jets couldn't even replace Kendall.

And if the Jets draft Long next season and he plays about as well as DBrick, yet the OL still stinks, are people going to say they need to draft two more OL? If the Jets need 5 good to great OL to be any good, I guess we have to pray nobody ever gets hurt.

Like I said, teams like the Colts and Pats replace HOF and all pro players every year, the Jets can't even replace Kendall.

People keep bringing up lack of talent and blame Herm and Bradway. The reality is how many offensive starters on this team were starting in 2005? At some point the offense has to improve or you start to get the feeling that Mangini, Schotty, and Tanni aren't drafting well or bringing in the right players. Or maybe they just aren't calling the right plays.

Their problem in not being able to release Kendall was keeping him through the majority of the Preseason. If they had dumped him back in March or April they would've had a much better chance of improving him. The line stunk last season? Please.

The pass protection was not bad and I don't think the Chiefs OLine back when Holmes was running behind them could make Kevan Barlow look good. Losing Kendall and having Clarke be nothing what the organization expected hurt. Mangold has been excellent as for Ferguson, no he isn't a #4 overall pick tackle, but he hasn't been horrible either. Most of the sacks coming from Clemens' blindside are on missed pick-ups by the backs or Clarke.

Their problem in not being able to release Kendall was keeping him through the majority of the Preseason. If they had dumped him back in March or April they would've had a much better chance of improving him. The line stunk last season? Please.

The pass protection was not bad and I don't think the Chiefs OLine back when Holmes was running behind them could make Kevan Barlow look good. Losing Kendall and having Clarke be nothing what the organization expected hurt. Mangold has been excellent as for Ferguson, no he isn't a #4 overall pick tackle, but he hasn't been horrible either. Most of the sacks coming from Clemens' blindside are on missed pick-ups by the backs or Clarke.

That's the problem. The Kendall situation should have been dealt with before the draft. He wanted more money. THey weren't going to pay him. He had a history of being a malcontent with the Cardinals, they should have known this.. And then they acted like buffoons during the preseason, including Mangini, Kendall acted like a spoiled child who didn't get his way, and things go ugly fast....

And please.. Thinking Clarke was the answer just makes this regime look even worse. There is a reason he's never been a starter in the NFL unless somebody else got hurt.

He's also had a lot of back injuries. Brandon Moore is not a bad RG, but he will hurt you unless you have a good RT next to him. Anthony Clement played a lot better last year and I still am scratching my head over re-signing him. Hopefully in the offseason the Jets address the LG and RT positions accordingly and get some upgrades in here. We need an established veteran to help Ferguson and Mangold. We lost that in Kendall.

He's also had a lot of back injuries. Brandon Moore is not a bad RG, but he will hurt you unless you have a good RT next to him. Anthony Clement played a lot better last year and I still am scratching my head over re-signing him. Hopefully in the offseason the Jets address the LG and RT positions accordingly and get some upgrades in here. We need an established veteran to help Ferguson and Mangold. We lost that in Kendall.

I'd rather they draft Mcfadden or that DL from Ohio State Ghouldson or however you spell his name, and they trade for Faneca or sign another OL who is a top tier OL. I'd rather they draft some OL and DL in the later rounds. I'd also wish they'd trade for Chad Johnson.

It might not make them better than the Pats, but a team with Mangold, Dbrick, Faneca, and another player either drafted in the 2nd or 3rd rounds or a guy they signed or traded for would give them at least 4 good to decent OL.

WR's would consist of Johnson, Cotchery, Smith, Justin Mc, and maybe still Coles.

TE with Baker and maybe another player.

RB with either Thomas Jones and Washington or Washington and Mcfadden.

QB = KC...

I think that would be a very decent offense on paper...

Fix the DL, CB and Safeties and move some players around, it should improve the team.

I just don't want to see another offseason where it seems they have no idea or any kind of real plan.

imagine if we had leinart. Things would be far worse than they are right now. our line would still be in shambles, and would be four positions away from mediocrity.

the CS has made some bad decisions, weather is playing the wrong guy, playing guys in the wrong position, or just not coaching guys up enough...at least they don't draft busts in the first round. Those are the mistakes that will set you back for a decade, thank god we aren't the lions.

All i'm saying is, even if Tangini get the boot, at least we are in a better situation than when Herm left us.

BTW- as chad johnson goes, originally i was against it, but he does give us an immediate deep threat. Watching Cotchery as our only receiving threat over the past two games, makes me realize he is a decent number two, and a good number three. He is no Torry Holt (despite what his college numbers tell us).

The Jets are going to win at least 4 games this year. I seriously doubt McFadden will be on the board when the Jets pick.

We'll probably be picking in the 6-12 range, making Chris Long our likely target (not saying thats good or bad, but I think he could be our guy) at that spot. It might be a smart idea to trade down. Way too early to say though.

We could shore up the lines in free agency, allowing us to grab some playmakers in the draft.

imagine if we had leinart. Things would be far worse than they are right now. our line would still be in shambles, and would be four positions away from mediocrity.

the CS has made some bad decisions, weather is playing the wrong guy, playing guys in the wrong position, or just not coaching guys up enough...at least they don't draft busts in the first round. Those are the mistakes that will set you back for a decade, thank god we aren't the lions.

All i'm saying is, even if Tangini get the boot, at least we are in a better situation than when Herm left us.

BTW- as chad johnson goes, originally i was against it, but he does give us an immediate deep threat. Watching Cotchery as our only receiving threat over the past two games, makes me realize he is a decent number two, and a good number three. He is no Torry Holt (despite what his college numbers tell us).

I never liked Leinart... But if they drafted Leinart or Cutler and then drafted a decent OL in the 2nd round, would it have been that much of a difference? DBrick just isn't anything to brag about at this point. They could have gotten a player just as good as him in the 2nd round or 3rd round... I like the Mangold pick, but then again, who would they have taken at 4?

I didn't like Leinart or Cutler, still don't. I liked Vince Young, but in all honesty, he's having a bad year as a QB.. He does some nice things once in a while and his WR's stink, but he just hasn't looked good this year.

AJ Hawk actually looks decent. Mario Williams doesn't look bad, but the kid they took in the 2nd round looks a lot better than him. THe TE in SF is either hurt or just doesn't look all that impressive..

Who knows, last years first round draft class might become known as the overhyped class. I mean there is still a long time to go, but I'm not so sure any of those players who were hyped up so much has been anything to brag about. Even Reggie Bush isn't that impressive overall.

Archived