Congrats to Thomas Jones for his 1st TD as a JET

CobraVerde

One of the announcers said that asked TJ about having zero touchdowns on over 200 carries. The announcer said TJ told him that it didn't bother him, but I'm sure it did.

He looked a little ticked when the first try was stopped, due to the fan with the whistle. Then a little more ticked when they stopped him on the next. I don't think anything was going to stop him on his third and successful try.

Good for you TJ! :)

I don't get this whole 'congrats' thread at all. FFS it's ****ing disgraceful that he is only getting his first rushing TD now, IN WEEK ****ING 13!!!!!

Whether it's the playcalling, the line, or TJ himself who is to blame, it's a ****ing disgrace!!!!

It's got you're Irish up, huh? ;)

It's got you're Irish up, huh? ;)

I know I may come accross as a bit of an ass on this but jeez am I the only that finds it incredibly pathetic that we are 'celebrating' our starting RB's 1st TD after 12 bloody games???

I mean even Kevan ****ing Barlow had a TD after 1 damn game.

I know I may come accross as a bit of an ass on this but jeez am I the only that finds it incredibly pathetic that we are 'celebrating' our starting RB's 1st TD after 12 bloody games???

I mean even Kevan ****ing Barlow had a TD after 1 damn game.

:lol:

It is kinda sad, but man, it's gotta be a huge relief for TJ.

And it's definitely not ALL his fault.

Archived