angry raven comments

afosomf

this is a perfectly delusional example of a person claiming to know what they are talking about...right refs NEVER make bad calls, lousy teams ALWAYS get the exact same treatment from the officials-OK keep believing that one and oh yea say hi to Santa when he slides down your chimney in 3 weeks for us...

:P

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there should be no ticky tack fouls or bad calls all game. The refs made the right calls last night. Each of those were a penalty. Watch the game objectively and you will see that the calls were correct. When you allow your bias for one team to cloud your judgement you will see what you want to see.

You cannot tackle a player who doesnt have the ball. You cannot grab the jersey of a player going for the ball.

And where was the offensive pass interference on the last play of the game?? The pats were shoved and mugged but no call. Why?

Heh Skippy--- What did Pukes do to Colts and Rams? they held and they

made contact... Sh1T go make another snowman or something

The contact rule was in existance then

you are clueless

that game was pre-determined-when one team has like 8 penalties to none in the first half smart football fans start to get suspicious-every significant call went their way-that's the one thing I hate the most about the NFL-when the officials are allowed to control the outcome of the game-there were holds from the Pats OL that were ignored time and again and Wilfork again trying to take out an opposing QB by going low-he's a big a scumbag as Harrison-only more dangerous with his girth

2-9-NE 33 (12:57) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass deep left to D.Stallworth to BLT 25 for 42 yards (S.Rolle). P2

PENALTY on BLT-S.Rolle, Face Mask (15 Yards), 13 yards, enforced at BLT 25.

1-10-BLT 12 (12:32) L.Maroney right tackle to BLT 9 for 3 yards (C.Ivy, D.Edwards).

PENALTY on BLT, Defensive 12 On-field, 5 yards, enforced at BLT 12 - No Play.

1-5-BLT 7 (12:02) T.Brady sacked at BLT 17 for -10 yards (T.Suggs).

PENALTY on BLT-T.Suggs, Defensive Offside, 4 yards, enforced at BLT 7 - No Play.

4-8-NE 14 (6:14) (Punt formation) C.Hanson punts 41 yards to BLT 45, Center-L.Paxton, fair catch by Y.Figurs.

PENALTY on BLT-D.Martin, Unnecessary Roughness, 15 yards, enforced at BLT 45.

3-11-NE 26 (15:00) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to J.Gaffney [H.Ngata].

Penalty on NE-L.Mankins, Offensive Holding, declined.

3-4-BLT 15 (6:12) (No Huddle, Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to R.Moss.

PENALTY on BLT-C.Ivy, Defensive Holding, 5 yards, enforced at BLT 15 - No Play

2-4-BLT 4 (5:32) (No Huddle, Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short middle to R.Moss [C.Ivy].

PENALTY on BLT-C.McAlister, Defensive Pass Interference, 3 yards, enforced at BLT 4 - No Play.

So which one of these were a bad call? The offsides? 12 men on the field?? Again. All calls made last night were correct. Stop blaming the officials because the ravens couldnt close the deal.

2-9-NE 33 (12:57) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass deep left to D.Stallworth to BLT 25 for 42 yards (S.Rolle). P2

PENALTY on BLT-S.Rolle, Face Mask (15 Yards), 13 yards, enforced at BLT 25.

1-10-BLT 12 (12:32) L.Maroney right tackle to BLT 9 for 3 yards (C.Ivy, D.Edwards).

PENALTY on BLT, Defensive 12 On-field, 5 yards, enforced at BLT 12 - No Play.

1-5-BLT 7 (12:02) T.Brady sacked at BLT 17 for -10 yards (T.Suggs).

PENALTY on BLT-T.Suggs, Defensive Offside, 4 yards, enforced at BLT 7 - No Play.

4-8-NE 14 (6:14) (Punt formation) C.Hanson punts 41 yards to BLT 45, Center-L.Paxton, fair catch by Y.Figurs.

PENALTY on BLT-D.Martin, Unnecessary Roughness, 15 yards, enforced at BLT 45.

3-11-NE 26 (15:00) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to J.Gaffney [H.Ngata].

Penalty on NE-L.Mankins, Offensive Holding, declined.

3-4-BLT 15 (6:12) (No Huddle, Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to R.Moss.

PENALTY on BLT-C.Ivy, Defensive Holding, 5 yards, enforced at BLT 15 - No Play

2-4-BLT 4 (5:32) (No Huddle, Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short middle to R.Moss [C.Ivy].

PENALTY on BLT-C.McAlister, Defensive Pass Interference, 3 yards, enforced at BLT 4 - No Play.

So which one of these were a bad call? The offsides? 12 men on the field?? Again. All calls made last night were correct. Stop blaming the officials because the ravens couldnt close the deal.

where is the Mcphoney clip that was blatantly missed

we are all referring to the 4th and 5 call that for most team not named

cheatriots, will never get.

No I dont and i think anyone who believes this allows their hatred for a team to cloud their judgement. or they are an idiot to believe the NFL has a fix on the games.

The NFL would never be so stupid to allow their games to be tainted and lose the position as the best sports league in the US. Now, individual refs... they could be gambling. but is it worth it for them to lose their job just to win a few bucks?? The NFL will get rid of lousy officials who consistently make bad calls.

Stop blaming the refs. Every call made last night was legitimate. Get over it. Bunch of sore losers on this board.

Spoken like a true Giants Fan ,hope your team beats the Pats when they play. Pray for No Refs in that game ,I hope all the calls go the Giants way O.k just for you Lil bit.

Heh Skippy--- What did Pukes do to Colts and Rams? they held and they

made contact... Sh1T go make another snowman or something

The contact rule was in existance then

you are clueless

and that has what to do with this season or last night? Didnt they change the rules because of all the clutching and grabbing the pats did??

I am clueless because I have a different opinion of you? you dont know jack sh!t about me. I know the rules of football and its obvious people like you dont when all you do is bitch and moan how the pats get all the calls and everyone else gets screwed... learn the game skippy.

Go try and watch some games objectively instead of watching with your hatred of the Pats clouding your judgement.

You mean the vicious block in the back that sprung Laroney for like 40 yards? Oh yeah, you see . . . what had had happened is that . . . um . . . well, the pats offense wasn't having a good game and they needed that one. Don't worry about it. :confused:

Yep, that be the one. ;)

The block in the back was obvious, yet was not called on a very key play.

The other calls are all "defensible" imo, but when you add them all up, plus the refs trash talking to the ravens player, well...it is what it is.

and that has what to do with this season or last night? Didnt they change the rules because of all the clutching and grabbing the pats did??

I am clueless because I have a different opinion of you? you dont know jack sh!t about me. I know the rules of football and its obvious people like you dont when all you do is bitch and moan how the pats get all the calls and everyone else gets screwed... learn the game skippy.

Go try and watch some games objectively instead of watching with your hatred of the Pats clouding your judgement.

spicy boogers-- the rule was never changed!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I think there is an official NFL edit fixing the games?

Of course not.

Is it in the best financial interest of the NFL for the Pats to go undefeated? Of course it is. If the Pats are still in that position during the playoffs, the TV ratings will be through the roof. The Super Bowl will have unbelievable numbers.

TV is what fuels the NFL, not the fan in the seats.

Anyone remember how the calls on the field went when Shula was the head of the rules committee?

I quit watching basketball during the Jordan era. The guy could do anything he wanted, and no whistle. If someone touched him, up went the arm.

It got boring.

Same thing is going on with the Pats.

You're right. The NFL is not in the buisness of making money. The fact that they put the Patriots on as the flex game even if against an absolute garbage team, because everyone in the country wants to watch the Patriots every week is just irony. And the fact that the video tapes were completely destroyed so no one could know EXACTLY what the deal was with them? Irony. The fact that all THIS YEAR(we're not talking past years--this year its about the publicity of the perfect record) the Patriots get every call in a close game situation? Yes, thats blind homerism.

Forget the fact that 2 Patriots fans on my floor in my dorm agreed on some unbelievable calls for the Patriots.

But yes...you got me. All I ever do is get on the board and talk about conspiracy theories on the Patriots, and how I hate them soo much. Thanks for helping me see the light.

Im critical of anyone who has a conpiracy theory on anything. especially when you hate the team that is involved with your conspiracy. It kills your argument when you already have formed an opinion about one side.

never said the nfl wasnt in this to make money but they arent going to jeopardize their future viability so the Pats go undefeated and make the super bowl.

Does it matter what was on those tapes?? Why? Should they have put them on Youtube for everyone to enjoy?? They destroyed them to end the controversy. They didnt want this hanging over the leagues head. If this was allowed to be released, imagine the public relations hit they would have taken which would have screwed up how much money they make. Releasing the tapes would have done no good for the league.

Flex matchup: Original game was Bears/Seahawks. Giants/Lions was locked by Fox. So what game should they have shown???

Matchups:

Cleve/Bal

TB/Atl

Ari/Cin

Mia/Phi

Oak/Min

Car/GB

NO/Hou

KC/Indy

SD/Jac (game i would have picked)

Pit/Jets

Was/Dal

Stl/SF

Now remember, teams can play a maximum of 6 games in primetime, and only 3 teams are allowed to reach that plateau. They needed to make their decision by Nov 6th. at that time they also had to think about weeks 15,16 and 17 and the teams they would want there. So they took a division rivalry with 2 teams competing for the playoffs. I think it was shortsighted and should have held the Pats for week 15 or 16 (cant do week 17 since its on NFL network) How can you blame them for showing this game.

DAL (6-MAX) Weeks 1, 3, 9 Week 5 Weeks 13, 16

NE (6-MAX) Weeks 2, 11, 12 Weeks 4, 13 Week 17

DEN (5) Week 7 Weeks 8, 11, 16 Week 15

PIT (5) Weeks 7, 13 Weeks 9, 12 Week 16

IND (5) Weeks 1, 10, 14 Week 7 Week 12

NYG (4/5*) Weeks 1, 4, 15* Week 6 Week 17

CHI (4) Weeks 3, 5 Week 15 Week 14

CIN (4) Week 13 Weeks 1, 4 Week 15

PHI (3/4*) Weeks 4, 9, 12* Week 2

SF (3/4*) Week 16* Weeks 1, 10 Week 15

BAL (4) Week 14 Weeks 1, 9, 13

NO (3) Weeks 1, 6 Weeks 3, 14

SD (3) Weeks 2, 10 Week 16

GB (3) Week 5 Week 8 Week 13

ATL (3) Weeks 6, 14 Week 12

WASH (2/3*) Week 15* Week 2 Week 14

BUF (2) Week 11 Week 5

TEN (2) Weeks 3, 11

SEA (2) Week 6 Week 10

MIA (1) Week 12

NYJ (1) Week 17*

HOU (1) Week 15

JAC (1) Week 7

KC (1) Week 17*

MIN (1) Week 15

CAR (1) Week 16

TB (1) Week 16

ARI (1) Week 1

STL (1) Week 16

OAK (0) CLE (0)

DET (0)

this is a perfectly delusional example of a person claiming to know what they are talking about...right refs NEVER make bad calls, lousy teams ALWAYS get the exact same treatment from the officials-OK keep believing that one and oh yea say hi to Santa when he slides down your chimney in 3 weeks for us...

refs do make bad calls and will get fired. but to believe that good teams are getting calls their way because the NFL wants a particular team to be in the super bowl is just ridiculous.

how can you be a fan of a league that is purposely making bad calls against bad teams??

if the fix is in why do you watch?

If this was any other team other than the Pats would you give a sh!t?

and santa wont be stopping by this year. I forgot to submit my change of address form in time. Plus I was a bad boy.

Im critical of anyone who has a conpiracy theory on anything. especially when you hate the team that is involved with your conspiracy. It kills your argument when you already have formed an opinion about one side.

never said the nfl wasnt in this to make money but they arent going to jeopardize their future viability so the Pats go undefeated and make the super bowl.

Does it matter what was on those tapes?? Why? Should they have put them on Youtube for everyone to enjoy?? They destroyed them to end the controversy. They didnt want this hanging over the leagues head. If this was allowed to be released, imagine the public relations hit they would have taken which would have screwed up how much money they make. Releasing the tapes would have done no good for the league.

Flex matchup: Original game was Bears/Seahawks. Giants/Lions was locked by Fox. So what game should they have shown???

Matchups:

Cleve/Bal

TB/Atl

Ari/Cin

Mia/Phi

Oak/Min

Car/GB

NO/Hou

KC/Indy

SD/Jac (game i would have picked)

Pit/Jets

Was/Dal

Stl/SF

Now remember, teams can play a maximum of 6 games in primetime, and only 3 teams are allowed to reach that plateau. They needed to make their decision by Nov 6th. at that time they also had to think about weeks 15,16 and 17 and the teams they would want there. So they took a division rivalry with 2 teams competing for the playoffs. I think it was shortsighted and should have held the Pats for week 15 or 16 (cant do week 17 since its on NFL network) How can you blame them for showing this game.

DAL (6-MAX) Weeks 1, 3, 9 Week 5 Weeks 13, 16

NE (6-MAX) Weeks 2, 11, 12 Weeks 4, 13 Week 17

DEN (5) Week 7 Weeks 8, 11, 16 Week 15

PIT (5) Weeks 7, 13 Weeks 9, 12 Week 16

IND (5) Weeks 1, 10, 14 Week 7 Week 12

NYG (4/5*) Weeks 1, 4, 15* Week 6 Week 17

CHI (4) Weeks 3, 5 Week 15 Week 14

CIN (4) Week 13 Weeks 1, 4 Week 15

PHI (3/4*) Weeks 4, 9, 12* Week 2

SF (3/4*) Week 16* Weeks 1, 10 Week 15

BAL (4) Week 14 Weeks 1, 9, 13

NO (3) Weeks 1, 6 Weeks 3, 14

SD (3) Weeks 2, 10 Week 16

GB (3) Week 5 Week 8 Week 13

ATL (3) Weeks 6, 14 Week 12

WASH (2/3*) Week 15* Week 2 Week 14

BUF (2) Week 11 Week 5

TEN (2) Weeks 3, 11

SEA (2) Week 6 Week 10

MIA (1) Week 12

NYJ (1) Week 17*

HOU (1) Week 15

JAC (1) Week 7

KC (1) Week 17*

MIN (1) Week 15

CAR (1) Week 16

TB (1) Week 16

ARI (1) Week 1

STL (1) Week 16

OAK (0) CLE (0)

DET (0)

And I'm critical of anyone who is too blind by their own opinion to see the facts. I've NEVER bought into the conspiracy theories, but if you look at the facts, theres something fishy.

Do I think there is an official NFL edit fixing the games?

Of course not.

Is it in the best financial interest of the NFL for the Pats to go undefeated? Of course it is. If the Pats are still in that position during the playoffs, the TV ratings will be through the roof. The Super Bowl will have unbelievable numbers.

TV is what fuels the NFL, not the fan in the seats.

Anyone remember how the calls on the field went when Shula was the head of the rules committee?

I quit watching basketball during the Jordan era. The guy could do anything he wanted, and no whistle. If someone touched him, up went the arm.

It got boring.

Same thing is going on with the Pats.

Great analogy, flgreen.

And it wont be surprising to me if in another 5 years or so the interest in the NFL starts to wane as it did with the NBA. Smart fans arent going to waste their time and money on a sport that they perceive is being run like the WWF.

When the NBA had Bird, Magic, and MJ, who woulda thought the league would end up as a joke?

Mark it down, when the NFL plays the SB in another country, it will be the beginning of the end.

Spoken like a true Giants Fan ,hope your team beats the Pats when they play. Pray for No Refs in that game ,I hope all the calls go the Giants way O.k just for you Lil bit.

um... jets fan. season ticket holder sec. 131. drive 4 hrs each way every game to see this team play. but I'll pass on your giants good wishes to my friends.

dont care what the giants do. Sorry Im not a sore loser like most people on here.

where is the Mcphoney clip that was blatantly missed

we are all referring to the 4th and 5 call that for most team not named

cheatriots, will never get.

my post was about the 8 calls against the ravens in the first half. Which one of those was a bad call??

I would have to see the replay with the non-clipping call... dont remember the play. sorry. but if it was a clipping and missed then it should have been called. and that ref should be reprimanded. Im not saying refs are perfect. they're not. but to pick out one or two calls over a course of a game and claiming a team gets an advantage because of this one call is ridiculous.

I dont know, maybe because of my officiating background I look at things a little different when it comes to calls refs make. Maybe you need to be a ref to know how the flow of a game is going. There were lots of times when I was refereeing basketball it seemed like an inordinate amount of calls were going against one team. And you do know it, but do you stop calling against one team because they have more penalties??

And I'm critical of anyone who is too blind by their own opinion to see the facts. I've NEVER bought into the conspiracy theories, but if you look at the facts, theres something fishy.

what facts?

When someone shows me some facts I'll believe the fix is in. Its the job of the conspiracy theorist to prove there is something there. So far, I've seen nothing.

how am I blinded by my opinion when i believe the NFL is not fixing games or rigging games. If you or anyone has any real facts, then i will change my opinion. But its not my job as someone who believes the NFL is not fixing games to prove they arent fixing games.

my post was about the 8 calls against the ravens in the first half. Which one of those was a bad call??

I would have to see the replay with the non-clipping call... dont remember the play. sorry. but if it was a clipping and missed then it should have been called. and that ref should be reprimanded. Im not saying refs are perfect. they're not. but to pick out one or two calls over a course of a game and claiming a team gets an advantage because of this one call is ridiculous.

I dont know, maybe because of my officiating background I look at things a little different when it comes to calls refs make. Maybe you need to be a ref to know how the flow of a game is going. There were lots of times when I was refereeing basketball it seemed like an inordinate amount of calls were going against one team. And you do know it, but do you stop calling against one team because they have more penalties??

the calls in question were in last 3 minutes skippy

the pats were caught cheating, the NFL burned the tapes to ashes

what more do you want skippy...

they want the highest ratings possible.... and kraft gives good head, so i

hear from Rogaaa

Great analogy, flgreen.

Smart fans arent going to waste their time and money on a sport that they perceive is being run like the WWF.

Mark it down, when the NFL plays the SB in another country, it will be the beginning of the end.

The NFL will go downhill when the true football fan can no longer go to games. It will be a sad day for me when I can no longer afford my jets tickets. We're on our way. it happened in the NBA, it'll happen in the NFL.

The Ravens seem content to blaming the refs for every loss they have. They did the same amount of complaining for that Cleveland game even though the call made on the field was the right one.

Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda's not going to change the fact that the Patriots won the game.

the calls in question were in last 3 minutes skippy

the pats were caught cheating, the NFL burned the tapes to ashes

what more do you want skippy...

they want the highest ratings possible.... and kraft gives good head, so i

hear from Rogaaa

again, I was responding to a post about the 8vs 0 calls in the first half. It had nothing to do with the rest of the game. Someone pointed out the imbalance of calls in the first half. I want someone to tell me which of those were bad calls. Basically I was calling him out for such a stupid statement with nothing to back it up with.

the calls in the last 3 minutes were legitimate. Sorry if you think differently.

Kraft doesnt give good head. He has a tongue like a down syndrome child. It would be all sloppy and unenjoyable. Plus that accent would make your d!ck wilt.

Yes. the pats were caught cheating in the 1st quarter against the Jets week 1. The NFL destroyed the tapes to end the controversy and move on. It would have done the nfl no good to release the tapes. Look at the steroid issue in baseball.. Because of the mishandling of the whole situation it is a daily and continuous problem. In the NFL, they realized if any of this info got out, other teams would also get caught cheating doing the same thing. You think the Pats were the only ones?? I sure dont. The NFL did what it had to do to protect the "integrity" of the league. Notice I put integrity in quotes. Real integrity would have been to release the tapes and root out all cheaters. but that wouldnt have helped... it would have hurt the league worse. They are protecting their own interests. Which is one area the "conspiracy theorists" can use to show the NFL isnt being the honest game we all expect it to be.

Im not saying that it isnt possible that there may be something fishy. Im just saying using the calls made last night to push an agenda against the NFL and the Pats is incorrect. There was nothing blatant that would make the average fan who doesnt hate the pats think the NFL was up to no good.

Plus the Ravens are sore losers.

again, I was responding to a post about the 8vs 0 calls in the first half. It had nothing to do with the rest of the game. Someone pointed out the imbalance of calls in the first half. I want someone to tell me which of those were bad calls. Basically I was calling him out for such a stupid statement with nothing to back it up with.

the calls in the last 3 minutes were legitimate. Sorry if you think differently.

Kraft doesnt give good head. He has a tongue like a down syndrome child. It would be all sloppy and unenjoyable. Plus that accent would make your d!ck wilt.

Yes. the pats were caught cheating in the 1st quarter against the Jets week 1. The NFL destroyed the tapes to end the controversy and move on. It would have done the nfl no good to release the tapes. Look at the steroid issue in baseball.. Because of the mishandling of the whole situation it is a daily and continuous problem. In the NFL, they realized if any of this info got out, other teams would also get caught cheating doing the same thing. You think the Pats were the only ones?? I sure dont. The NFL did what it had to do to protect the "integrity" of the league. Notice I put integrity in quotes. Real integrity would have been to release the tapes and root out all cheaters. but that wouldnt have helped... it would have hurt the league worse. They are protecting their own interests. Which is one area the "conspiracy theorists" can use to show the NFL isnt being the honest game we all expect it to be.

Im not saying that it isnt possible that there may be something fishy. Im just saying using the calls made last night to push an agenda against the NFL and the Pats is incorrect. There was nothing blatant that would make the average fan who doesnt hate the pats think the NFL was up to no good.

Plus the Ravens are sore losers.

IMO your entire retort was a pile of crap

the refs choose what they want to call, that was a very ticky tat call

in final minute of game on a 4th and 5 , if it was holding, the flag came out

real late... They did not let players decide game..a terrible shame and sham.

head over to ma$$hole they could use a fan like you

they missed the clip bigtime skippy, watch it on the NFl game of week.

you would certainly know if kraft gives good head or not.

they burnt the tapes cause they knew all the front offices would have liked

to have reviewed them.. the NFL didn't want to attach the *, but millions of

fans have done so.

IMO your entire retort was a pile of crap

the refs choose what they want to call, that was a very ticky tat call

in final minute of game on a 4th and 5 , if it was holding, the flag came out

real late... They did not let players decide game..a terrible shame and sham.

head over to ma$$hole they could use a fan like you

they missed the clip bigtime skippy, watch it on the NFl game of week.

you would certainly know if kraft gives good head or not.

they burnt the tapes cause they knew all the front offices would have liked

to have reviewed them.. the NFL didn't want to attach the *, but millions of

fans have done so.

cant watch the nfl game of the week. Dont have NFL network.

And thanks for the pile of crap comment. I guess we're done here. Guess you have no clue on how to have a discussion with someone with a different opinion than yours. I have to stop wasting my time having discussions with others who cant respect others opinions and have to use wiseass remarks to belittle the other person.

and dont you ever criticize my love for my Jets. Because I dont fall in line behind you I should become a Pats fan. I love my team and dedicated to my team. But because I dont believe what you believe I should stop caring?

Good day Sir.

The Ravens seem content to blaming the refs for every loss they have. They did the same amount of complaining for that Cleveland game even though the call made on the field was the right one.

Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda's not going to change the fact that the Patriots won the game.

They even complained after they beat us, remember?

Of course all the Patsie fans said that Billick did it to get even with Mangini for going against the "old boys club". :lol:

cant watch the nfl game of the week. Dont have NFL network.

And thanks for the pile of crap comment. I guess we're done here. Guess you have no clue on how to have a discussion with someone with a different opinion than yours. I have to stop wasting my time having discussions with others who cant respect others opinions and have to use wiseass remarks to belittle the other person.

and dont you ever criticize my love for my Jets. Because I dont fall in line behind you I should become a Pats fan. I love my team and dedicated to my team. But because I dont believe what you believe I should stop caring?

Good day Sir.

everyone outside of Ma$$hole is sick of all the luck and calls which go there way...year after year

sorry if i offended....just sick of pats

everyone outside of Ma$$hole is sick of all the luck and calls which go there way...year after year

sorry if i offended....just sick of pats

you should be sick of the pats. I hate them with a passion. Its worse having to live up here and listening to this crap about their greatness day after day.

heck I have a christmas breakfast bet at work on the Jets-Pats game. Gonna cost me a lot of money if the Jets lose (and Im not even taking th points....)

oh... and spicy boogers is ok with me. Like that nickname a lot better.

you should be sick of the pats. I hate them with a passion. Its worse having to live up here and listening to this crap about their greatness day after day.

heck I have a christmas breakfast bet at work on the Jets-Pats game. Gonna cost me a lot of money if the Jets lose (and Im not even taking th points....)

oh... and spicy boogers is ok with me. Like that nickname a lot better.

sorry for foul mood

This is so beautiful! Assmop just got a 'Lil Bit. Awe............I have a tear in my eye.

Seriously - that was pretty cool you two. Now that is keeping it real.

see, not all of us are total jackasses. i just feel dirty that I was defending the Pats.

Thanks Garb. just remember this next time you think Im an ass.

Archived