KC Fans circulating 'Fire Herm' petition

SouthernJet

about the raiders game this weekend a chief fan ranted (see below in bold).

Man, I remember these exact scenarios when he was here,,allowing opposing teams to scheme and then coming up with a vanilla play,,

With under four minutes to go, down by three, within field goal range, fourth-and-one. The running back is a rookie having a monster day, going for 148 yards and two scores on 29 carries thus far. So, intead of quickly running a play and picking up the first down, Hermie calls a timeout. Then, during the timeout, he throws a red flag to review a play that no one in their right minds would think to review. It goes against the Chiefs, of course, and KC is down to one timeout. His idiocy cost the Chiefs two timeouts and the first down, because the defense got about three minutes to rest during Edwards

After seeing all the crap the JETS fans have been saying about him since before he was canned and all the JET FANS THANKING KC FOR TAKING HIM OFF OUR HANDS AFTER he left us ,you wonder what took them so long to get to this point...

To their credit a lot of them were wary from the get go JJ....and Chiefs beat writer Jason Whitlock has been banging that drum almost from the start.

Wait...I don't understand...according to Mrs. Edwards, the Fraud, I mean Hermy, has done a "great" job there. Why in the world would KC fans want him canned? Didnt he make the playoffs last year? This is just so unfair to Herm.

I think Mrs Edwards should go over to the Chiefs sites and start preaching the "truth" there. I'd love to see where it gets her.

Archived