A-Train derailed...

SweetLee83

Not that most of you actually care, but Anthony Thomas has been placed on IR by the Bills. I decided to post this because he is the 13th, thats right, 13th Buffalo Bill to be placed on IR this season.

I think we have to be close to a record on this. Not even to mention that theres a handful of guys likely to miss Sundays game against Miami, including Marshawn Lynch, Chris Kelsay, Coy Wire, and Ryan Denny.

I just can't believe the injuries on this team. Somehow were still 6-6 and if we beat Miami like we should, could easily be 7-6 heading into a HUGE game against Cleveland. Crazy stuff.

Wow, that really is unbelievable but I have to say fair play to Dick Jauron and that team for holding together in those circumstances. If you guys get healthy and Edwards steps up at QB, you guys could be a real force this season. Even though you guys may make the playoffs this season (which would be unbelievable in itself) I couldn't possibly see you guys going very far TBH. Next year though could be big for you guys.

Not that most of you actually care, but Anthony Thomas has been placed on IR by the Bills. I decided to post this because he is the 13th, thats right, 13th Buffalo Bill to be placed on IR this season.

I think we have to be close to a record on this. Not even to mention that theres a handful of guys likely to miss Sundays game against Miami, including Marshawn Lynch, Chris Kelsay, Coy Wire, and Ryan Denny.

I just can't believe the injuries on this team. Somehow were still 6-6 and if we beat Miami like we should, could easily be 7-6 heading into a HUGE game against Cleveland. Crazy stuff.

Coaching. It's all coachinghaaaahaaha haahaahaa! Almost managed to keep a straight face. Sorry to hear about A-Train. I was a big fan while he was here in Chicago. He saved a guy's life, you know!

Wow, that really is unbelievable but I have to say fair play to Dick Jauron and that team for holding together in those circumstances. If you guys get healthy and Edwards steps up at QB, you guys could be a real force this season. Even though you guys may make the playoffs this season (which would be unbelievable in itself) I couldn't possibly see you guys going very far TBH. Next year though could be big for you guys.

For sure. I'd be thrilled with a playoff apperance, even if we lost in round one. Just to get back there since it's been so long. It would be great experience for all the young guys we have, which is basically our whole team, and then to get guys like Posluzsny, Ko Simpson, Webster, and Price back next year, along with have 10 picks in this upcoming, very deep draft, could be huge.

We have a great base, with alot of normal backups getting an insane amount of expeiernce which will add crazy depth next year. For once, things are looking up over at One Bills drive. This year, and next. All this, and we had a top 3 hardest schedule this season. Amazing.

Before you talk about what can happen next year, you better hope that whoever

you have left playing on Sunday beats the Fins, or you guys won't hear the end

of it on the sports shows.

I thought I heard out here (Buffalo) that Marshawn was playing this week.

Before you talk about what can happen next year, you better hope that whoever

you have left playing on Sunday beats the Fins, or you guys won't hear the end

of it on the sports shows.

Yup. We did our part. The pressures all on the Bills right now. :P

Archived