Todays Offensive Strategy

4HCrew

First of all I do not care how short handed the Jets are I would like to see McCareins deactivated but of course that will not happen. More dink and dunk today because the Jets cannot stretch the field? try to maybe...gasp...establish the running game? or continue to embarass themselves and run the option 10 times?

First of all I do not care how short handed the Jets are I would like to see McCareins deactivated but of course that will not happen. More dink and dunk today because the Jets cannot stretch the field? try to maybe...gasp...establish the running game? or continue to embarass themselves and run the option 10 times?

The problem is our O-line is going to be dominated by Haynesworth and Co. Thats almost a given at this point, I really fear for Chads health in this one.

I'd like to see us try and get Baker more involved, him and Penny seemed to look pretty good last week, also get the ball into the hands of Leon Washington, he is our playmaker on offence and could make an impact in the passing game too.

J-Mac shouldn't play ever again!!! The problem is there is no one else at WR so he probably will.

Unfortunately I think Chad and the offence could be in for a long day, we just don't matchup well at all IMHO.

Archived