In the words of Hammer it is Time to Tank It

afosomf

If you want the best for this franchise it is time to TANK this season and throw the Village idiot a bone and start TUi and all the scrubs,

Hermie will think it is his great coaching that won the game

The #3 Slot is very important, whether or not you want MCfadden the trade

down possibilities are endless.

Just think Jerry Jones wants DMC, we take MB3 and 2 #1 picks and possibly

a 2nd rounder next year.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo

Moving to 7th slot is death, no trade down options

So if you are deadset agaimst that, enjoy your ridiculous victory

This is a week to party hardy and suck it up for the franchise!!!!!!!!

No death threats please!!!! I am close to 50 so i'm half dead anyway.;)

To tank the games is something you never do-show some pride and play and work hard-that is sadly what we are missing in a lot of areas nowadays. Now I will get off my rant.

to lose a small battle to win the war should be ultimate goal

I want this franchise to get healthy and win not to be mired in suckness which the 7th slot will accomplish

enjoy your KC victory have a mojito on me

to lose a small battle to win the war should be ultimate goal

I want this franchise to get healthy and win not to be mired in suckness which the 7th slot will accomplish

enjoy your KC victory have a mojito on me

all you will do is bitch about them screwing up the pick next year anyway...

tanking is for losers so I gues we understand where you are coming from

all you will do is bitch about them screwing up the pick next year anyway...

tanking is for losers so I gues we understand where you are coming from

it was almost as we had figured it would be in Hams thread though 1-3...play a bunch of unproven rookies on the OL who allow 6 plus sacks-but we ain't "tanking it" per se...wink wink

the big picture is that the Jets are a team lacking talent, are not one player away and are fairly cheap. Any top 3 pick I am sure they will trade away to get other players... YIPPEE lose to KC for that..brilliant idea

it is more than 1 pick, it has trade down potential as well

it is picking 4 slots higher every F'n rd

enjoy your KC victory!!!!!!!!

there is no way in hell you tank any game...and as for getting the high pick I am sure the Jets do not want it just for the price tag on it.

I agree, losing is unacceptable. and these millionaires who have really sucked ass this year better understand that, or they should get the hell out.

I dont want the team to tank on purpose...it sends the wrong message to the fans and more importantly to the players...

HOWEVER

I do want the team to lose...ZOMG CJF YOU CALL YOURSELF A JET FAN AND YOU WANT THEM TO LOSE!!!!!....yes I do, the fact is it is the big picture that counts. This is not 4 games left in the season where we can finish on a high note. I know none of the players are going to be in the offseason saying man we did not have a good year, but with that hard fought battle against the bottom 5 chiefs, with 78 people watching, I feel like we accomplished something.

In a few months there will be a player all Jets fans want to get, Long, McFadden whoever...the difference between us getting him and not will likely be the result of this game. You're telling me that feeling of victory in the offseason will be worth not getting a future franchise player??

I dont want the team to tank on purpose...it sends the wrong message to the fans and more importantly to the players...

HOWEVER

I do want the team to lose...ZOMG CJF YOU CALL YOURSELF A JET FAN AND YOU WANT THEM TO LOSE!!!!!....yes I do, the fact is it is the big picture that counts. This is not 4 games left in the season where we can finish on a high note. I know none of the players are going to be in the offseason saying man we did not have a good year, but with that hard fought battle against the bottom 5 chiefs, with 78 people watching, I feel like we accomplished something.

In a few months there will be a player all Jets fans want to get, Long, McFadden whoever...the difference between us getting him and not will likely be the result of this game. You're telling me that feeling of victory in the offseason will be worth not getting a future franchise player??

=D>=D>=D>=D>

Archived