draft Andre thread aka black jesus

kobe24jets

Admin and or mods please read:

Hello and I'm a mod from nyjetsfan.com. Just an FYI on your new found troll, your better off just banning his IP. He's currently on insider,Jetsfan and now jetnaiton. He's been banned from insider already and he's been banned from Nyjetsfan but we just caught him using a different user name and banned him again. We will be banning his IP so we do not have to keep going through this.

He's just a lowlife with nothing better to do with his time then corrupt message boards and spew his "ebonic" rhetorical B.S. We gave him a thousand chances over at our site but he just has to be a moron.

By the way... who in the hell is drafting Andre Woodson? hahahaha.. oh boy!, this guy is such an idiot!

Anyways take care fellas!!

Hello and I'm a mod from nyjetsfan.com. Just an FYI on your new found troll, your better off just banning his IP. He's currently on insider,Jetsfan and now jetnaiton. He's been banned from insider already and he's been banned from Nyjetsfan but we just caught him using a different user name and banned him again. We will be banning his IP so we do not have to keep going through this.

He's just a lowlife with nothing better to do with his time then corrupt message boards and spew his "ebonic" rhetorical B.S. We gave him a thousand chances over at our site but he just has to be a moron.

By the way... who in the hell is drafting Andre Woodson? hahahaha.. oh boy!, this guy is such an idiot!

you a corrupted mod that need 2 get laid

u stalk me which is kinda of weird

p.s stop snitchin stop lyin

I'm a corrupted mod? hahahaha... isn't it funny that your the only one that thinks so?, anyways I'm just warning the masses that your a piece of sh*t.

Take care

if ya new anything i was banned from JI and nyjetsfan fo no reason they just banned me to ban

i hope that bannin me gave u an ego boost snitchdubb

200px-StopSnitchinStopLyin.jpgo.s andre woodson is betta then your boy clemens/penny

Ya know something kobeskool,koweezy,kobe24jets or whatever you call yourself, if you had been any other person I wouldn't care but since it's you and I know your moron I got involved.

No ones "snitchin" because it was only a matter of time before you get banned again so technically you could call it a "for warning".. Grow up,get out of mommy's basement and do something with your life.

Edit:

I'm not going to argue with you and disrespect this board... people at JN I apologize and I was basically just letting the board know about troll boy. Take care of yourselves!!

dubb

Ya know something kobeskool,koweezy,kobe24jets or whatever you call yourself, if you had been any other person I wouldn't care but since it's you and I know your moron I got involved.

No ones "snitchin" because it was only a matter of time before you get banned again so technically you could call it a "for warning".. Grow up,get out of mommy's basement and do something with your life.

im 17

we dont have a basement

and im goin 2 the nfl im gonna be the heir apperant to andre woodson as tha jets qb and you gonna be wearin by jersey one day and youll be me butler (no homo)

i win end of story

Welcome to Jetnation, we hope you continue to post here.

Since you are new, you don't know what JetNation is all about. We are the Island of Misfit Toys. We encourage people to be themselves. If that person happens to be an idiot, so be it. We will all make fun of him/her, but they're an idiot, so they don't realize it.

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to post free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

im 17

we dont have a basement

and im goin 2 the nfl im gonna be the heir apperant to andre woodson as tha jets qb and you gonna be wearin by jersey one day and youll be me butler (no homo)

i win end of story

Honestly, how can you not laugh at this? It's posts like this that make JetNation the best Jets fansite on the web.

Post away, Kobe!

Honestly, how can you not laugh at this? It's posts like this that make JetNation the best Jets fansite on the web.

Post away, Kobe!

yea and there aint any corrpupted mods here like SsnitchstalkerDubb

p.s dubb i be back on Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on May 11 2035, 03:05 PM. just 2 piss ya off thats realtalk

im 17

we dont have a basement

i win end of story

In order to get to the NFL. most likely you will have to go to college.

Even for football players they do have some academic standards, not much but some.

p.s dubb i be back on Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on May 11 2035, 03:05 PM. just 2 piss ya off thats realtalk

Oh, we're all corrupt. You just haven't seen it yet.

Post away, Kobe!

I'll admit he is pretty hilarious (that wasn't flattery) and perhaps he'd be the perfect fit here then but all his crap grew tiresome at Jetsfan. We put up with him for along time so it wasn't like we just swung the ban hammer right away.

He crossed the line between having fun and getting personal far to often. Good luck!

I'll admit he is pretty hilarious (that wasn't flattery) and perhaps he'd be the perfect fit here then but all his crap grew tiresome at Jetsfan. We put up with him for along time so it wasn't like we just swung the ban hammer right away.

He crossed the line between having fun and getting personal far to often. Good luck!

We know all about tiresome posters here. In fact, we usually make them mods.

Thanks for the heads up.

lol i crossed tha line

lmao u a funny cat dubb

wait a sec, you mean he is an actual person, and not an alias? wow

a) I actually like Dre but i woudn't take em with our first pick (Top 8)

B) Kobe is probably the fakest person i've seen on a board lmao

c) After hearing about all of these trades potential draft picks and free agents gettin my hopes up you gotta realize that we are the Jets.. We might do somethin decent but we really aren't going to do somethin big n turn around the whole team like the pats did. We are probably gonna sign a bunch of underrated players n stay a billion dollars under tha cap. We might do some exciting things in the draft but thats bout it

You are the reason i support the death penalty.

Archived