Bellis a HYPOCRITE!!!

NYjet10

he says he loves when his fans come on the road,but 2 years ago he sued stubhub to find out a list of names of season ticket holders who sold some of their tickets to away fans. Recently they got the list,because they won the lawsuit. So now there gonna match the names with where they sit,and they wont let those people renew their tickets. So if the giants came to foxboriugh and the place was loaded with Giant fans Bellichick would be going crazy and suing all over the place.

he says he loves when his fans come on the road,but 2 years ago he sued stubhub to find out a list of names of season ticket holders who sold some of their tickets to away fans. Recently they got the list,because they won the lawsuit. So now there gonna match the names with where they sit,and they wont let those people renew their tickets. So if the giants came to foxboriugh and the place was loaded with Giant fans Bellichick would be going crazy and suing all over the place.

I'm going to assume you are talking about Belichick right? He had nothing to do with the StubHub/Patriots lawsuit. That was Kraft.

If you are going to post this **** at least get your facts straight.

The Patriots won't say what they plan to do with the names, but in a lawsuit filed last year against StubHub, the team said it could seek to revoke season tickets of people who use StubHub to violate the team's rules against reselling tickets for a profit and the state's rarely enforced anti-scalping law, which restricts ticket markups to $2 above face value, plus some service charges.

StubHub vigorously opposed the Patriots' request, arguing it violates the confidentiality agreement with its customers. StubHub, which filed a countersuit against the Patriots, said the team wants to create a monopoly on the resale market for its own tickets.

I'm going to assume you are talking about Belichick right? He had nothing to do with the StubHub/Patriots lawsuit. That was Kraft.

Belichick kraft who cares. Do you think bellichick tried to convince kraft not to do it.

robert kraft would do that to his own ticket holders?

what a lowlife scumbag. they should have the right to do whatever they want with those tix.

Because Kraft is a money grubbing bastard. Scalping is illegal in Massachusetts so Krafty Bob is trying to protect his own interests. $$$$$

so is using cheating in a football game and Kraft didn't do anything about that

Kraft doesn't have anything to do with the football side of the Pats anymore. He is all about the $$$.

If I can get a ticket for you next year would you consider driving down to Foxboro for the Jets game? I know that 124, Brenda and gg will be there.

If guys like him got their facts straight this place would suck. :lol:

..as opposed to an owner trying to protect his money and not putting any of it back into the team while continually raising ticket prices

I feel bad for you guys with Woody running the show.

Bad ownership is the worst thing for a fan. Look at Dolan with the Knicks or Jacobs with the Bruins. All they care about is money.

As much as Kraft has pissed me off over the years at least he lets the football people run the show. I guess that frees up his time to make more money!

1) Belicheck didn't sue a soul. The Patriots did. That's Kraft, not Belicheck.

2) The point you're missing is the Patriots ticket holders LICENSE says they need to sell through the authorized dealer, which is not stubhub... Therefore, they won the suit.

...um, my guess is that Belichick had nothing to do with that. Bob and Jonathan Kraft on the other hand......LOL!

robert kraft would do that to his own ticket holders?

what a lowlife scumbag. they should have the right to do whatever they want with those tix.

I sai dthat to my dad,but he said on the bottom of the tickets that it belongs to the team and there not subject to retail,so thats why they won the lawsuit,now other owners may start doing the same.

I sai dthat to my dad,but he said on the bottom of the tickets that it belongs to the team and there not subject to retail,so thats why they won the lawsuit,now other owners may start doing the same.

sure but this will just encourage people to scalp other ways

its not going to teach people a "lesson"

just like suing 2000 people for downloading MP3s, millions of others still do it regardless.

Archived