Why do the Jets NEVER get the HOME TEAM DISCOUNT??

JonEJet

Just thinking of Fergie....a life long Jet. Seemed to always give his best

Was actually UPSET after the Steelers game that the Jets lost. A guy who has been around for awhile

Seemed to be a lifer. Now he's headed to Dallas for a few extra bucks

Hard to get emotional about your TEAM anymore :-({|=

Just thinking of Fergie....a life long Jets. Seemed to always give his best

Was actually UPSET after the Steelers game that the Jets lost

Seemed to be a lifer. Now he's headed to Dallas for a few extra bucks

Hard to get emotional about your TEAM anymore :-({|=

It is the free agency age. We root for the uniform.

Football players I don;t blame as much as baseball players though. Nothing is guaranteed in football. These guys get hurt, they get dropped.

They have to get there cash while they can.

Bellipuke gets it once in awhile

Don't these guys want to win...take a few $$$$$ less, and GET A RING!!

C'mon Fergie, Lamont...stay GREEN!

Let me do it before Tx does.

Pats players are guaranteed to play for a ring= hometown discount

Jets players play not to get ripped by the NY media= im getting the **** out of dodge after i collect my last check.

You know Jonejet -this is not sports it is big business- the minute you are not worth it any more the team will get rid of you. You can not blame them too much when there is a certain time frame to make their money while they can. But there are exceptions like Bettis going back to Steelers again with a salary cut this year.

this guy Castillo looks good - also Pouha from Utah - Albert Means is a tough big bastard - Mosely could be very good - it's a quirky class

Neil Stratton from ITL has a good line on his front page: "Anttaj Hawthorne... looked like he just wolfed down a couple of chilli dogs"

didn't need to go to Indy to find that out :lol: he's a twinkie

That's why I never get sentimental about these players ... if I can upgrade your spot, YOU'RE OUT

Ham you can be brutal with them though, especially the Yankees. You have been a great champ but you are 0 for your last 8 so we have to let you go! LOL.

I've become like Ham, too. If another guy is better, see ya. Sentimentalism is for chumps. If you want to bring a player back after they go clog up a roster spot on someone else's team for two years and let them retire in your jersey, then do that. Do not over-pay for average players.

Archived