And the potential raping of the Jets by Parcells begins!

NIGHT STALKER

o boy, Parcells is going to be weakening our 4-12 juggernaut? say it saint so!!

actually, take as many of these incompetents as you want Bill, maybe new people might actually do some good, instead of trotting Will Montgomery and Adrien Clarke out there for saving a million dollars and acting like they know what they're doing

o boy, Parcells is going to be weakening our 4-12 juggernaut? say it saint so!!

actually, take as many of these incompetents as you want Bill, maybe new people might actually do some good, instead of trotting Will Montgomery and Adrien Clarke out there for saving a million dollars and acting like they know what they're doing

I do not think we have much to worry about...I do not see him locking in on our guys....we are not sure how many we want to keep !

Seriously who is so valuable in the Jets org= I do not mean to be sarcastic but who is- Tannebaum with kendall and Revis contracts screwed up big time this year to me. This past year he just like everyone else blew it.

Seriously who is so valuable in the Jets org= I do not mean to be sarcastic but who is- Tannebaum with kendall and Revis contracts screwed up big time this year to me. This past year he just like everyone else blew it.

Fabio-- right on

Let the tuna take Tanny and whomever else he wants

we were 4-12 for a reason

Jeff Ireland from Dallas will most likely get the job. He has publicly stated that he wants to be the GM here in Miami and he is here today interviewing.

"On the other end of the line was Bill Parcells, asking the Dallas Cowboys' vice president of college and pro scouting if he wanted to interview for the Dolphins' general manager opening. "There was a fist pump there," Ireland told The Palm Beach Post. "I was excited."

"Ireland has been credited with helping the Cowboys evolve from pedestrian to this year's NFC East champs. He has conducted their past three drafts and worked with Parcells for two seasons.

"If I'm chosen to be there and to work with Bill, anybody in their right mind would jump at such a major opportunity," Ireland said. "I've been reading about this for the past week and a half. To have something finally come to fruition gets you excited."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2008/01/01/a1c_dolphins_0101.html

Looks like a match made in heaven!

Archived