HELEN needs our VOTE..MS future PLAYBOY

Brenjetsfan

Hey Guys...

Helen called me on Saturday an wanted us to vote for her. ONLY GGG an I could not find the voting poll because it was not UP yet..so she sent this to me.

MAX she can't log on here...what does she have to do again with the password?

Hello eveyone long time no talk to. I am living in Cali and love it but I still represent the East Coast!!! Well FHM contacted me again and put me in this contest. Soooo I'm asking you guys if you can vote for me when you get this email so I can get that spread in FHM.

The web site is www.FHMUS.com ,click fhm contest and you have to vote 2 by 2. When you get to (North section, Helenke, thats me!!!) Thank so much miss u guys byebye.

helen.jpg

She just got her laptop..she moved to cali an had no computer for months...PLUS she is working hard on getting a spread in PLAYBOY so she has kept in touch with me..but i told her to log on here because all the ol posters were no longer at JI..she is trying to log on I will get your email to her MAX...HELP her

I am not voting. Helen and I had that torrid affair and when I tried to beak it off she stabbed my poor cat to death with a pencil. Sure the sex was nice,. but she kept trying to talk football with me during games! I couldn't take it! Blah blah blah The Ravens average 4.2 yards per carry on first down against AFC opponents blah blah blah I think the circle zone behind a 3-4 stack front would be really effective here blah blah blah. Like, shut up!

Yep, I'm sure she is just like one of the women Garb talked about in her article.

Sure she is :lol: She puchased a Jets ladies tee-shirt! So there! :lol:

Hey, more power to this girl. Her aspirations aren't exactly my cup of tea (and that could just be envy - who knows) but I got to give kudos to a woman who knows what she wants and goes about getting it. So, she may not know what a zone blitz is. I suspect that half the posters here don't either.

Hey, how come I can't vote for Gang Green Girl? She's WAY hotter than any of those chickenheads.

:lol::lol:

HELEN is hot , but she's not playboy material...

but then again i havent seen her in person...

Yes. So is Andy Rooney, Ray Romano and the cast of 'Friends'. I told them all to bring their mitts.

Damn! I looooovvvve Andy Rooney!! His eyebrows are soooo sexy! Am i sitting next to him???? :mrgreen:

Guys this is a "real person" that we are talking about here. And is one of Brenda's friends.

Let's keep it semi-clean.

Dude, we are talking about her posing for Playboy!!! If we were talking about her being featured in Family Circle I would worry about keeping it clean, but Playboy??? We are talking about Nude pics here.

I am not voting. Helen and I had that torrid affair and when I tried to beak it off she stabbed my poor cat to death with a pencil. Sure the sex was nice,. but she kept trying to talk football with me during games! I couldn't take it! Blah blah blah The Ravens average 4.2 yards per carry on first down against AFC opponents blah blah blah I think the circle zone behind a 3-4 stack front would be really effective here blah blah blah. Like, shut up!

I just KNEW you had a cat.

Personally, I think this thread has taken a very offensive turn. What was first patronizing humor - has turned into actual bullsh*t. I highly doubt anyone here knows what this girl is like "in the sack." Asking which looks she prefers is demeaning. Because one wants to pose for playboy - or whatever, doesn't give one license to be a condescending pig towards her.

Just wanted to get that off my chest - pardon me, must keep in the spirit of things :roll: - my average chest. :mrgreen:

Personally, I think this thread has taken a very offensive turn. What was first patronizing humor - has turned into actual bullsh*t. I highly doubt anyone here knows what this girl is like "in the sack." Asking which looks she prefers is demeaning. Because one wants to pose for playboy - or whatever, doesn't give one license to be a condescending pig towards her.

Just wanted to get that off my chest - pardon me, must keep in the spirit of things :roll: - my average chest. :mrgreen:

My post was not condescending. I do read Playboy, and I know what I want to see when I open up the centerfold.

Just for the record, my preferred Magazine is Hustler. :D

My post was not condescending. I do read Playboy, and I know what I want to see when I open up the centerfold.

Just for the record, my preferred Magazine is Hustler. :D

My man! Hustler is a great mag. It wlaks that fine line between being really erotic and making you puke. Jetman, I think we were separated at birth, homey.

And yet, somehow, you seem surprised by all of this. This may be a greater upset than teh Patriots beating the Rams a few years ago

My man! Hustler is a great mag. It wlaks that fine line between being really erotic and making you puke. Jetman, I think we were separated at birth, homey.

Come on now TS, who are you trying to kid? He said Hustler... not Cat Fancy or Backdoor Monthly...

Come on now TS, who are you trying to kid? He said Hustler... not Cat Fancy or Backdoor Monthly...

:lol: CAT FANCY!!! We used to send subscriptions of those to random people and mark it "Bill me later' in high school, which explains why I was a virgin until I was 27.

Archived