Redskins -- some performance

4HCrew

Im amazed. I thought they were about to have their kicker choke it away, and of all players, a safety picks one off. Go skins!

**Have there ever been more momentum shifts in a 5 minute period of a playoff game than these last 5 minutes? Wow

I really don't like the Seahawks ever since I Moved to Seattle. But it is funny how little respect the team gets around the league. I guess a 35-14 win will be reported as a 'shock' according to ESPN and other media outlets. But if you ever watch the Seahawks and when I'm not watching the Jets, it's the team who is always on out here, they seem to rarely lose at home.

They could lose 0-20 to the Skins in DC but win 35-14 in Seattle. For whatever reason they always play like a different team at home. Even in their super bowl year, they were a great team at home, just an ok team on the road.

That is why next year some people say the schedule is easier for the Jets, but if the Seahawks are still a playoff type team, it will be hard for the Jets to win in Seattle. It's possible, but it's just rare that they lose at home.

But I'll be rooting for the Packers next week that's for sure.

the missed field goal drastically changed this game not impressed with the Hawks..are they good yes, are they beatable definitely

Besides the Pats, who isn't beatable this year. As far as the Hawks, I bet they have another off game on the road next week. They always seem to play better at home. Then again, if Favre has another 4 interception playoff performance, who knows.

I'm starting to think ecurb is a closet Pats fan. Teams have to play a perfect game to beat the Pats, but anybody that has watched football over the past how many years can see that the NFL is in bed with the Pats.

haha yeah right... I just dont get caught up in that ref bull****... the NFL made a rule to stop the pats... of course the rest of the NFL fans will think the NFL is on the Pats side... maybe they are... who cares... its not some big conspiracy...

The Pats are beatable... the JAGS or COLTS can beat them without question.

I'm starting to think ecurb is a closet Pats fan. Teams have to play a perfect game to beat the Pats, but anybody that has watched football over the past how many years can see that the NFL is in bed with the Pats.

No he's a Chad Pennington fan. Anyone or anything that gets in the way of Chad being the starter obviously sucks.

I deleted all of Ecrubs trash posts and personal attacks. Maybe he will grow up sometime soon.

Oh sure... leave out the fact that they were instigated and created by Boozers childish posts... :roll:

Thats a new low Smizzy... this is beyond bias...

Oh sure... leave out the fact that they were instigated and created by Boozers childish posts... :roll:

Originally Posted by ecurb2369 viewpost.gif

while some jackass in an online forum acts like they know more than the JETS coaching staff...

He posted a pic of you after you chased him through 4 threads tonight calling him names and you have the audacity to post this?

You have to be hands down the biggest crybaby ever. Who are you to tell him to go elsewhere because you don't like his posts?

You hypocrite.

He posted a pic of you after you chased him through 4 threads tonight calling him names and you have the audacity to post this?

You have to be hands down the biggest crybaby ever. Who are you to tell him to go elsewhere because you don't like his posts?

You hypocrite.

Not true Smizz, I instigated it. Quite honestly I always will any time I see him here posting his nonsense.

You hypocrite.

Are you ****ing joking?

I didnt do any of that **** until he went crazy with the picture... get your **** straight before you pick fights...

Are you ****ing joking?

I didnt do any of that **** until he went crazy with the picture... get your **** straight before you pick fights...

Fact....you still did it and it's against the rules.

How does this put you in the clear?

Please don't instigate ecurb. I do not like having to clean his mess up after his tantrum.

Sorry man, I will happily debate with anyone who doesn't like Mangini. Hell, I even respect their opinion. But not Ecurb. He's nothing but a coward POS who disappeared under the guise of him "getting a new job" when his boy was benched, then went incognito for weeks until the exact moment Kellen was hurt. He is a fraud. I will continually point it out until he takes my bet or leaves.

Sorry man, I will happily debate with anyone who doesn't like Mangini. Hell, I even respect their opinion. But not Ecurb. He's nothing but a coward POS who disappeared under the guise of him "getting a new job" when his boy was benched, then went incognito for weeks until the exact moment Kellen was hurt. He is a fraud. I will continually point it out until he takes my bet or leaves.

You ain't telling me nothing I don't already know but we also can't have this drag out into every thread.

I do have a new job... and a life... sorry for no longer being here 24/7 to please you...

Kellen is ahead of Chad on the depth chart and I am still here... get over yourself

I shouldnt have to express my opinion daily to please you... it is what it is and I will express it when I see fit...

Archived