Redskins -- some performance

4HCrew

I do have a new job... and a life... sorry for no longer being here 24/7 to please you...

Kellen is ahead of Chad on the depth chart and I am still here... get over yourself

I shouldnt have to express my opinion daily to please you... it is what it is and I will express it when I see fit...

No, but you might want to so everyone knows where you stand each day, considering how much you change it.

No, but you might want to so everyone knows where you stand each day, considering how much you change it.

Right...

Playoffs 05' season when the rumors started - through - week 2 or 3ish 06' season I liked Mangini

Week 2 or 3ish - through - about week 5 I didnt like him much

Week 5 - now I dont like him at all

Over the period of almost 3 years I have changed my mind twice...

Nice try spin doctor.

Right...

Playoffs 05' season when the rumors started - through - week 2 or 3ish 06' season I liked Mangini

Week 2 or 3ish - through - about week 5 I didnt like him much

Week 5 - now I dont like him at all

Over the period of almost 3 years I have changed my mind twice...

Nice try spin doctor.

No no no. It was 2006-week 8 of 2007 Mangini was great. Week 9 he was an idiot (once he benched Chad). Week 11 (after the bye) you disappeared when Kellen beat PIT. Week 15 you showed up again out of nowhere the moment Kellen went down.

No no no. It was 2006-week 8 of 2007 Mangini was great. Week 9 he was an idiot (once he benched Chad). Week 11 (after the bye) you disappeared when Kellen beat PIT. Week 15 you showed up again out of nowhere the moment Kellen went down.

NO it wasnt.... I have bumped posts of mine bashing him well before he benched Chad... so just stop your nonsense.... your making **** up now

I really don't like the Seahawks ever since I Moved to Seattle. But it is funny how little respect the team gets around the league. I guess a 35-14 win will be reported as a 'shock' according to ESPN and other media outlets. But if you ever watch the Seahawks and when I'm not watching the Jets, it's the team who is always on out here, they seem to rarely lose at home.

They could lose 0-20 to the Skins in DC but win 35-14 in Seattle. For whatever reason they always play like a different team at home. Even in their super bowl year, they were a great team at home, just an ok team on the road.

That is why next year some people say the schedule is easier for the Jets, but if the Seahawks are still a playoff type team, it will be hard for the Jets to win in Seattle. It's possible, but it's just rare that they lose at home.

But I'll be rooting for the Packers next week that's for sure.

their fans make an intimidating atmosphere, even watching on TV, our fans barely make any noise. their fans its non stop. thats why they win at home so much

their fans make an intimidating atmosphere, even watching on TV, our fans barely make any noise. their fans its non stop. thats why they win at home so much

I don't know. I live in Seattle and I know some of the fans. I lived in NY and NJ and have been a Jets fan my entire life. Sports fans on the west coast are nowhere near as die hard as those in NY, Philly or Boston.

People say a few years back in the 90's they weren't selling out games at the Kingdom. Heck the last game at the Kingdom was supposedly not sold out. So I don't know. The reality out here is 50 percent of the people who live in Seattle, aren't from Seattle. Like me, many of us come from other places around the US.

So half the fans who go to the games aren't even from Seattle. Don't get me wrong there are die hard fans, but I don't know, very few people are going to want to jump off a bridge if the Seahawks lose. Heck, many people want the SuperSonics team to move instead of pay for a new arena.

So yeah the fans are loud, they are crazy at games, and people say back in the day it was worse when the Raiders/Seahawks played, but they also say in the 90's most people weren't' exactly going to the games when the team was bad.

Archived