Dallas may be heading down a bad road

SouthernJet

haha,,from PFT

COWBOYS IMPLOSION COMING?

There's a sense in some league circles that, regardless of how the 2007 season turns out for the Dallas Cowboys, a decline is on the way.

As one source said, Dallas is "going to be a disaster within two years."

The problem? Per the source, owner/G.M. Jerry Jones is "believing it's about him again, just like he did when Jimmy Johnson brought them to the top."

The source predicts that former head coach Bill Parcells and former V.P. of college and pro scouting Jeff Ireland are "going to pick them clean," and that Jones is going to let it (continue to) happen, because Jones thinks he doesn't need them.

The result? "They'll go back to drafting Quincy Carter, Ebenezer Ekuban, Solomon Page, Dwayne Goodrich, Tony Dixon, and Antonio Bryant," opined the source.

The other concern is the approach of coach Wade Phillips. As the source observed, the "coach-lets-us-act-like-men" approach quickly results in the inmates running the prison.

It's hard to disagree. After all, would quarterback Tony Romo have taken a bye-week trip to Cabo San Lucas if the Tuna were still the head coach? Maybe, but Romo would be walking a little funny this week, given that he'd have Parcells shoe lodged into his descending colon.

haha,,from PFT

COWBOYS IMPLOSION COMING?

There's a sense in some league circles that, regardless of how the 2007 season turns out for the Dallas Cowboys, a decline is on the way.

As one source said, Dallas is "going to be a disaster within two years."

The problem? Per the source, owner/G.M. Jerry Jones is "believing it's about him again, just like he did when Jimmy Johnson brought them to the top."

The source predicts that former head coach Bill Parcells and former V.P. of college and pro scouting Jeff Ireland are "going to pick them clean," and that Jones is going to let it (continue to) happen, because Jones thinks he doesn't need them.

The result? "They'll go back to drafting Quincy Carter, Ebenezer Ekuban, Solomon Page, Dwayne Goodrich, Tony Dixon, and Antonio Bryant," opined the source.

The other concern is the approach of coach Wade Phillips. As the source observed, the "coach-lets-us-act-like-men" approach quickly results in the inmates running the prison.

It's hard to disagree. After all, would quarterback Tony Romo have taken a bye-week trip to Cabo San Lucas if the Tuna were still the head coach? Maybe, but Romo would be walking a little funny this week, given that he'd have Parcells shoe lodged into his descending colon.

what is big deal with romo banging JS in Cabo?, he had weekoff and he has

plenty of coin

plenty of coin

couldnt agree more. if i had the $$ and a weekend off and JS wanted a weekend getaway with me no matter if i was the starting qb for the dallas cowboys or the new york dragon arena league starting qb i would spend the whole weekend doing what she wanted and how she wanted it ;)

plenty of coin

I think point was would Tuna allow it???

Other than that ,,how do you know they were fornicating? They could have gone to Enchanted and then to see some quaint antique shops :D

Other than that ,,how do you know they were fornicating? They could have gone to Enchanted and then to see some quaint antique shops :D

Normal guys would F the life out of her

SJ- Jessica would you like to go to the movies, i hear cabo has a great indy

theatre and they give 2 for 1 popcorn deals!!!

If they were given the week off, how could Tuna stop it? They're either gonna go home to see the families or bang Jessica? What's the difference?

Archived