Crazy Cheesehead arrested for taping Packers jersey to son

JETS11269

This is awesome. What a freak. That Mom did the right thing, get the hell of of there. Take the kid with you. I am all for being a diehard but you can got around taping jerseys to people (especially kids, lol) that don't want to wear them. Unreal.

This is awesome. What a freak. That Mom did the right thing, get the hell of of there. Take the kid with you. I am all for being a diehard but you can got around taping jerseys to people (especially kids, lol) that don't want to wear them. Unreal.

How is this any different that some of the crazy outfits my mother use to make me wear in Elementary school?

C'mon...you all know you been there at least one time.

I might not have had tape on my body but damn it if this isn't the same thing.

Kids are soft.

How is this any different that some of the crazy outfits my mother use to make me wear in Elementary school?

C'mon...you all know you been there at least one time.

I might not have had tape on my body but damn it if this isn't the same thing.

Kids are soft.

Says the man with the noodle ankle.

:confused:

Link still worked for me..here's the article PDM:

A Wisconsin man is arrested and charged after taping a Green Bay jersey on 7-year-old who balked at ensemble.

By Peter Yoon, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer

January 17, 2008

Packers fan is caught on tape

Mathew Kowald's 7-year-old son didn't want to wear a Green Bay Packers jersey, and apparently that didn't go over too well.

Kowald, 36, of Pardeeville, Wis., was cited for disorderly conduct after he restrained the child with tape for an hour and taped the Packers jersey onto the boy Saturday during the Packers' divisional playoff game against the Seattle Seahawks, according to Lt. Wayne Smith of the Columbia County Sheriff's Department.

Kowald's wife, who later filed a restraining order, took pictures of the incident with her cellphone, and they were used as evidence to arrest and charge her husband.

It's probably a good thing the Packers won.

Archived