Show of hands: Who posted on Jets Haters?

Jet Moses

As I recall, it was me, Bob, Jim325, Shakin318 and Greenblood, PFSIKH, Garbanza, Charlie Brown nose---

Remember 49er Dave? He threatened to kick my *ss if we ever met face to face.:lol:

It was Garbanza I have to thank for my username, because I was using my real name and she told me that wasn't a good idea, so I went and anagrammed it.

Soot acts like he was the big catalyst behind everything but he was actually a carpetbagger. The nerve of that f*%@ng guy.

As I recall, it was me, Bob, Jim325, Shakin318 and Greenblood, PFSIKH, Garbanza, Charlie Brown nose---

Remember 49er Dave? He threatened to kick my *ss if we ever met face to face.:lol:

It was Garbanza I have to thank for my username, because I was using my real name and she told me that wasn't a good idea, so I went and anagrammed it.

Soot acts like he was the big catalyst behind everything but he was actually a carpetbagger. The nerve of that f*%@ng guy.

$hit, I apologize for missing your name.

I remember Chuckles, Jim and Shake. Frickin' trolls. ;)

Ah the good old days! Remember how heated things got? Jets fans acting all uppity (;) ) - they had Parcells now ! Insults just flew - but people mostly kept themselves in check because I'm pretty sure most of us understood it wasn't "personal." Sooth showed up and became a staple. Then he "recruited" folks to check out his new site. The rest is history.

1) I doubt TX is the Wizard - diff styles. On the other hand, this Andy Johnson poster is wizard-like, no?

2) Max, kudos to you re: the sites maintenance. I remember speaking to Karen (Patriotworld) and she told me how much her site earned and that site is pretty much dead. I recall speaking to another webmaster and he estimated what his site earned - gee, two years ago? ...and it was a nice figure. All that said, NOT NEARLY ENOUGH TO PUT UP WITH THE NON-STOP NONSENSE YOU AND THE MODS DEAL WITH. Therefore, onherhighhorse.com will never come to be.

1) I doubt TX is the Wizard - diff styles. On the other hand, this Andy Johnson poster is wizard-like, no?

2) Max, kudos to you re: the sites maintenance. I remember speaking to Karen (Patriotworld) and she told me how much her site earned and that site is pretty much dead. I recall speaking to another webmaster and he estimated what his site earned - gee, two years ago? ...and it was a nice figure. All that said, NOT NEARLY ENOUGH TO PUT UP WITH THE NON-STOP NONSENSE YOU AND THE MODS DEAL WITH. Therefore, onherhighhorse.com will never come to be.

Garb you are untouchable. Don't need to kiss Max's ass.

Was PatsFanTX ''The Wizard''

I do not think so. Wiz was going through college or just graduated at the time and was self teaching him HTML I believe.

Archived