Get Your Official PatriHat!!!

Lil Bit Special

http://patrihat.com/index.html

Hey Jets fans! We know you've had a rough season and now you have to watch your enemy Patriots play the team which you're stadium is named for. And we know its tough to choose which team to root for. So, we want to help. We Pats fans feel we can convince you to root, root, root, for the Patsies. How? Look at this cool hat that is available to purchase.

v9-2.gif

WOW!! Isnt that cool!!!! Its called the Patri-Hat. Why?? Because its a Patriot hat WITH a FOOTBALL on top!!!! AWESOME!!! Just think how great you will look wearing one of these on Sunday at your Super Bowl party. What a way to "cap" off an undefeated season!!!

Sure to stand out in a crowd, the PatrihatTM is a bold mix of the old world patriot hat and the new-worlds favorite game

Dont believe me that you will look cool??? Well, take a look at some more pics.... AND TESTIMONIALS!!!!

photos01sm.jpg

photos03sm.jpgphotos10.jpgtest-lyn.jpg

Testimonials:

When I got home this evening I found my Patrihat waiting for me. AWESOME!!! Inside was a little note: Enjoy & Merry Christmas. Dude, I have to say that was very nice of you, thank you! I owe you one. If only you could have been around for the box opening, I was like a little kid - mine.... mine.... get away! I'll wear my Patrihat with pride. And thank you for personalizing the hat as well.

P.S. On a professional note: I'm impressed with the quality and workmanship of the Patrihat. What an interesting novelty item and it's made with pride in the U.S.A.

Thats right folks!! MADE WITH PRIDE IN THE USA!!! How can you not want this!!!

Greetings,

The hat arrived and very soon after there was one thrilled Pats fan (photo on left). She said she'll be wearing it to her office outing on Friday, knowing her boss will be green with envy. Don't be surprised when he orders one -- she'll give him the website printed on the hat (good idea).

The hat actually looks better in person than in photos. One expects one of those melt-in-the-rain costume hats, but it's much more substantial, as I hope this offensive line will be this year. A stand is your best bet, because in person, they sell themselves.

Another satisfied customer....

So, if you are ready to become the ultimate pats fan this super bowl, you need the Patrihat. Only $29.95 plus shipping. EBT and WIC are accepted.

Here's a great article about our AWESOME hat:

http://www.enterprisenews.com/articles/2006/01/12/news/news/news03.txt

Stand back cheeseheads, Patri Hat is here

By Terence J. Downing, Enterprise staff writer

When state troopers and fans at Gillette Stadium began telling Keith Crochiere they liked his homemade Patriots hat, Crochiere knew he was on to something.

Crochiere, a 15-year Patriots season ticket holder from Taunton, has copyrighted the design of the hat and is getting ready to market and mass produce the hat, a Colonial-style, tri-corner with a football on top.

"We've gotten great feedback," Crochiere said. "It's distinct and unique. They are instantly recognizable."

He has sold a few already, but most of the hats he has made have been given to friends, including his tailgating crews.

The reactions they have gotten from event staff and other fans led Crochiere to take it to the next level.

"People have asked me where they can buy them. Steve Grogan signed my hat," said Crochiere. "People wanted to buy it right off my head."

The design is simple.

Crochiere's hats are made using a Colonial minuteman-style hat with a white ribbon trim. A half football is affixed to the top.

Crochiere uses hard felt tri-corner hats he gets from a supplier. He buys regulation footballs, splits them and attaches them to the hats.

The result is what he calls a Patri Hat.

Crochiere is currently on a ski vacation with his wife, Eileen, in Edwards, Colo., and he is hoping to wear his hat to the Patriots game against the Denver Broncos on Saturday.

Crochiere, who went to the 1996 Super Bowl, said he got the idea for making the hat from Green Bay Packer fans who sport "cheesehead" hats. That name is believed to stem from Wisconsin's well-known cheese industry.

"Green Bay fans seem to have the best regalia," he said.

He finalized his idea after watching the Minutemen at Patriots games firing muskets.

He started making the hats two years ago and they made their debut at the Patriots home opener last year.

With the help of Taunton attorney William A. Manganiello, Crochiere copyrighted the hat design and began marketing the cap. The copyright protects the image, preventing anyone else from trying to market it.

"I've made a few prototypes and I'm working to get the production costs down," said Crochiere. "I've had preliminary meetings with my hat supplier."

The hat comes in three adult sizes and a children's size. They can be shipped anywhere.

Anyone interested in contacting Crochiere can e-mail him at patrihat@aol.com.

When he's not rooting for the Patriots, 45-year-old Crochiere is chief executive officer of Employee Assistance Network, a Taunton-based company that provides services to over 100 firms and municipal governments, helping workers deal with emotional, financial, legal and health issues.

Crochiere is a psychologist and his wife is president of the company.

Hey Jets fans! We know you've had a rough season and now you have to watch your enemy Patriots play the team which you're stadium is named for. And we know its tough to choose which team to root for. So, we want to help. We Pats fans feel we can convince you to root, root, root, for the Patsies. How? Look at this cool hat that is available to purchase.

v9-2.gif

WOW!! Isnt that cool!!!! Its called the Patri-Hat. Why?? Because its a Patriot hat WITH a FOOTBALL on top!!!! AWESOME!!! Just think how great you will look wearing one of these on Sunday at your Super Bowl party. What a way to "cap" off an undefeated season!!!

Sure to stand out in a crowd, the PatrihatTM is a bold mix of the old world patriot hat and the new-worlds favorite game

Dont believe me that you will look cool??? Well, take a look at some more pics.... AND TESTIMONIALS!!!!

photos01sm.jpg

Testimonials:

When I got home this evening I found my Patrihat waiting for me. AWESOME!!! Inside was a little note: Enjoy & Merry Christmas. Dude, I have to say that was very nice of you, thank you! I owe you one. If only you could have been around for the box opening, I was like a little kid - mine.... mine.... get away! I'll wear my Patrihat with pride. And thank you for personalizing the hat as well.

P.S. On a professional note: I'm impressed with the quality and workmanship of the Patrihat. What an interesting novelty item and it's made with pride in the U.S.A.

Greetings,

The hat arrived and very soon after there was one thrilled Pats fan (photo on left). She said she'll be wearing it to her office outing on Friday, knowing her boss will be green with envy. Don't be surprised when he orders one -- she'll give him the website printed on the hat (good idea).

The hat actually looks better in person than in photos. One expects one of those melt-in-the-rain costume hats, but it's much more substantial, as I hope this offensive line will be this year. A stand is your best bet, because in person, they sell themselves.

So, if you are ready to become the ultimate pats fan this super bowl, you need the Patrihat. Only $29.95 plus shipping. EBT and WIC are accepted.

When state troopers and fans at Gillette Stadium began telling Keith Crochiere they liked his homemade Patriots hat, Crochiere knew he was on to something.

Crochiere, a 15-year Patriots season ticket holder from Taunton, has copyrighted the design of the hat and is getting ready to market and mass produce the hat, a Colonial-style, tri-corner with a football on top.

"We've gotten great feedback," Crochiere said. "It's distinct and unique. They are instantly recognizable."

He has sold a few already, but most of the hats he has made have been given to friends, including his tailgating crews.

The reactions they have gotten from event staff and other fans led Crochiere to take it to the next level.

"People have asked me where they can buy them. Steve Grogan signed my hat," said Crochiere. "People wanted to buy it right off my head."

The design is simple.

Crochiere's hats are made using a Colonial minuteman-style hat with a white ribbon trim. A half football is affixed to the top.

Crochiere uses hard felt tri-corner hats he gets from a supplier. He buys regulation footballs, splits them and attaches them to the hats.

Crochiere is currently on a ski vacation with his wife, Eileen, in Edwards, Colo., and he is hoping to wear his hat to the Patriots game against the Denver Broncos on Saturday.

Crochiere, who went to the 1996 Super Bowl, said he got the idea for making the hat from Green Bay Packer fans who sport "cheesehead" hats. That name is believed to stem from Wisconsin's well-known cheese industry.

He finalized his idea after watching the Minutemen at Patriots games firing muskets.

He started making the hats two years ago and they made their debut at the Patriots home opener last year.

With the help of Taunton attorney William A. Manganiello, Crochiere copyrighted the hat design and began marketing the cap. The copyright protects the image, preventing anyone else from trying to market it.

"I've made a few prototypes and I'm working to get the production costs down," said Crochiere. "I've had preliminary meetings with my hat supplier."

The hat comes in three adult sizes and a children's size. They can be shipped anywhere.

When he's not rooting for the Patriots, 45-year-old Crochiere is chief executive officer of Employee Assistance Network, a Taunton-based company that provides services to over 100 firms and municipal governments, helping workers deal with emotional, financial, legal and health issues.

That is the most rediculous lookin thing I've ever seen!!!!!:pats:

v9-2.gif

photos01sm.jpg

Testimonials:

Greetings,

The design is simple.

no ty

Archived