NO SPORTSMANSHIP!!!!

NYjet10

I hope that totally classless :01 haunts every one of these cheaters as long as they live.

We have to get over this. He thought the game was over and didn't realize there was 1 second left. No way his mind was straight after that..

He gets a pass.

We have to get over this. He thought the game was over and didn't realize there was 1 second left. No way his mind was straight after that..

He gets a pass.

WTF???

Are you serious???

The refs were clearly telling him the game wasn't over.

The problem is he knows he is about to go down in sports infamy with the likes of Pete Rose.

He gets a pass.

Disagree. Mike Carey was clearing the field. You stand there and take your loss like a man. But what can you expect from a cheating, lying, thieving, cuckcolding, Ernie Adams-loving douchebag?

WTF???

Are you serious???

The refs were clearly telling him the game wasn't over.

The problem is he knows he is about to go down in sports infamy with the likes of Pete Rose.

Think about all the commotion going on. Think about the thought of you just losing the super bowl and your perfect season.....

It's easy for us to say from our couches.

Disagree. Mike Carey was clearing the field. You stand there and take your loss like a man. But what can you expect from a cheating, lying, thieving, cuckcolding, Ernie Adams-loving douchebag?

I don't disagree with taking your loss like a man...

But with everything going on in the moment, I give a pass. Now I'd like to see what he says at the press conference if he's asked.

Think about all the commotion going on. Think about the thought of you just losing the super bowl and your perfect season.....

It's easy for us to say from our couches.

Sorry but there is still no excuse for his behavior.

Archived