Tonight Is The Night

jetsrule128

Because brainless idiots watch reality TV thinking its the greatest sh!t since sliced bread. Its all fake, they stir up BS to make it interesting. Its far from reality. I guess if you are simple minded then this is the show for you.

What he said.

Just with a lot more use of f**ks and s**ts and b******ds.

Just curious as to what kind of a loser watches a show they admit is rigged? Just askin....

Wrestling fans? See the "Old School Professional Wrestling" thread. NFL fans?

Oh, and while we are at it, **** reality television, that lame ass bull****. I didn't want to be left out of the cursing. I think we can still say bastard though.

I'll be honest. I actually watched it for about one minute. I sat down with my bowl of frozen yogurt getting ready for Jericho to start about about 8:50 and saw that Big Brother was on. I figured I could stick it out until Jericho started. Nope, exactly one minute later I was watching Throw Down with Bobby Flay on Food Network. Almost missed the start of Jericho.

In the UK and Ireland, loads of morons. All those phone in vote shows, X Factor, Pop Idol, etc, all rigged.

Having said that, the viewers deserve to ripped off.

There are several reasons to watch Italian Big Brother - Grande Fratello. Here are two. Remember that the Italians are not uptight about nudity on broadcast television.

melita.jpg

I'll be honest. I actually watched it for about one minute. I sat down with my bowl of frozen yogurt getting ready for Jericho to start about about 8:50 and saw that Big Brother was on. I figured I could stick it out until Jericho started. Nope, exactly one minute later I was watching Throw Down with Bobby Flay on Food Network. Almost missed the start of Jericho.

come on what was so bad about it?

Pretty much the whole concept. I turn it on and there are couples hanging from some freakin' swings. That was enough for me.

come on that was the challenge and you missed the backstory 2 people are ex boyfriend and girlfriend

the guy cheated on the girl

and

2 people are dating but they have to act like there not dating

Archived