Mcfadden

Favorite_Toon

Anyone that watches this video and still says hes not good or over hyped certainly knows nothing about football... Hs not running east west most of the time...watch and you tell me.. its one thing to think we need other areas filled on the team but to say this guy is a bust before he even takes one snap? lol thats funny lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XcssslTgHBQ&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1FCfZoPGEFA

I just say take the best player availiable.. so if thats him..then take him.. better then taking gholsten..a bit undersized but has a great motor? or sedrick ellis..not a 3-4 type of player..

I agree with you on Gholston and Ellis. I'm not a huge fan of anyone in the top 6 but Dorsey and maybe Jake Long and Matt Ryan.

Nice Vids btw.

I agree with you on Gholston and Ellis. I'm not a huge fan of anyone in the top 6 but Dorsey and maybe Jake Long and Matt Ryan.

Nice Vids btw.

Me too I agree with you... thank you about the vids... but did you look at them closely..he was a beast..lol

See the stiff arms!!! getting right up in there.... Bush used to run around..this guy takes on defenders!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL-5OFH32DM&feature=related need to watch that one!!

Me too I agree with you... thank you about the vids... but did you look at them closely..he was a beast..lol

See the stiff arms!!! getting right up in there.... Bush used to run around..this guy takes on defenders!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL-5OFH32DM&feature=related need to watch that one!!

You are Eric Bartoning me and turning me into a believer. Lets see what he measures in at and runs at his combine/proday.

Oh sweet another mcfadden thread :/ You say we shouldn't say he's a bust before we see him, but it seems like your already willing to induct him into canton before we've seen him.

The only thing i can garner from any of the highlights and games i've seen him in, is that he is extremely fast and has a good stiff arm. I never see him break tackles, juke someone outta their shoes or deliver punishment like peterson did. Anyone who can torch LSU for 200+ is a tremendous talent and what he did this year in the SEC is great, but I still don't beleive in taking a runningback that high when we have plenty of other needs. I guarantee people will be saying the same type of thing about beanie wells next year.

I would love to be wrong if it meant he turns out as good as peterson or better, but i just don't see it.

Here's the real deal.

He shows quick change of pace, actually gets hit while running between the tackles and doesn't try to run around everyone. Atleast to me, peterson's video shows so much more about him than mcfadden's video does.

Edit: I have to admit that mcfadden displays very impressive vision and hits his holes very well. I would have liked to see whether or not he can handle pushing a pile, breaking tackles instead of just run by everyone, becuase he wont be able to in the NFL. I will be eager to see what he runs in the combine as well. I dunno, I just still find it hard to justify taking a back that high in the draft.

does he ever break a tackle? or does his line always block every player on the field? You put Derrick Blaylock on that team and everyone would be screaming for him to go number one.

In those vids, DMC does not show anything but speed.

You are now comapring him to derrick blaylock?? oh boy... Your right Drago.. The scouts dont know anything.. you know..

Here's the real deal.

He shows quick change of pace, actually gets hit while running between the tackles and doesn't try to run around everyone. Atleast to me, peterson's video shows so much more about him than mcfadden's video does.

Edit: I have to admit that mcfadden displays very impressive vision and hits his holes very well. I would have liked to see whether or not he can handle pushing a pile, breaking tackles instead of just run by everyone, becuase he wont be able to in the NFL. I will be eager to see what he runs in the combine as well. I dunno, I just still find it hard to justify taking a back that high in the draft.

There really is no comparision.

does he ever break a tackle? or does his line always block every player on the field? You put Derrick Blaylock on that team and everyone would be screaming for him to go number one.

In those vids, DMC does not show anything but speed.

There really is no comparision.

Wel lI guess LT isnt that good... its his O-line!! I mean cmon on... turner is great? and sproles is now good too? LT just a product of the system..

See what im saying bro.. thats what these guys would have you believe..I know a great O-line helps alot.. but sometimes you have to give credit to the running back too..

I just say take the best player availiable.. so if thats him..then take him.. better then taking gholsten..a bit undersized but has a great motor? or sedrick ellis..not a 3-4 type of player..

Gholston is undersized? For what? 3-4 End? He'd be playing OLB. He's around 6'4" 265. That's not undersized. Ellis might not be a 3-4 player, but most people see him as better 3-4 NT prospect than Dorsey.

Nice Vids btw.

Jake Long? Do you mean Chris? Jake Long is a big part of the reason everybody is yelling for Gholston at #6. Even if it's Jake you like, I can't see taking a RT that high.

Wel lI guess LT isnt that good... its his O-line!! I mean cmon on... turner is great? and sproles is not good too? LT just a product of the system..

See what im saying bro.. thats what these guys would have you believe..I know a great O-line helps alot.. but sometimes you have to give credit to the running back too..

all i'm saying is find a video of him breaking a tackle and i'll stop degrading this bum. He's warrick dunn without the break tackle...good for him. I'd rather trade and have Stewart and a CB or any other compination of firsts, or just Gholston at the six spot, and i don't even like the gholston pick.

all i'm saying is find a video of him breaking a tackle and i'll stop degrading this bum. He's warrick dunn without the break tackle...good for him. I'd rather trade and have Stewart and a CB or any other compination of firsts, or just Gholston at the six spot, and i don't even like the gholston pick.

would you like a video of him taking on a tackler? sticking his fckn arm in there face?

And as for a CB..were not going ot need one once we throw everything we have at Assante..

Well since none of his offensive line mates wil be taken in the first round of this years draft.. im sure he will be awesome at the next level.. I see him running north and south... straigh through the line..hes so quick safteys cant even take an angle on him...

Sign some free agent Offense lineman.. fix the line and he will do the rest... and while your at it grab a veteran qb to compete with clemons..

Or trade the pick and get 2 first rounders.. grab Stewart and sweed... and then you wil have an oregon connection... clemons and stewart... Im just saying we need to addreess the offense.. it can not be ignored anymore...

Btw..then watch mcfadden run his way into the ring of honor for the boys.. great..

Anyone that watches this video and still says hes not good or over hyped certainly knows nothing about football... Hs not running east west most of the time...watch and you tell me.. its one thing to think we need other areas filled on the team but to say this guy is a bust before he even takes one snap? lol thats funny lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XcssslTgHBQ&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1FCfZoPGEFA

Now I'm convnced, finally I watched the first video. He ran through holes tha a mack truck could drive through! Ran around everyone! did not break one tackle! A stiff arm on a small DB! and was even caught from behind on the one play! Show me where h puts his head into a linebackers gut! Or puts his head down to gain extra yardage!

Rb is a hard position to predict! We've had our share. With our O line I say BUST!! on a team with a good line lie Dallas's? He may have a better chance! But don't tell me he's gona be a superstar, remember Reggie Bush? I'm not sold on flashy runners! I'd take the kid from Oregon over him any day!

Archived