Good To See Everyone!

Jack Straw

Good to see all of the banned members from JI.com posting strong over here:lol: Is this like the australia of websites? Anyway, good to see everyone like bren, latinlawyer, dickkotite... long time no see.

Thanks to Tomshane and Maxman for another Great Jets site!

Good to see all of the banned members from JI.com posting strong over here:lol: Is this like the australia of websites? Anyway, good to see everyone like bren, latinlawyer, dickkotite... long time no see.

Thanks for registering WJ. Hope you like it here. Let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Peace.

You know what, that is a great comparison...this is the Prison colony for old banned ji.com folk. Welcome aboard JetsfutureGM. You will enjoy your stay. Two rules...no cursing no nudity..other than that you are free to post what you want.

LL

yes and also like colonial austrailia the only women here are hookers! :lol:

(just kidding ladies :wink: )

Bit, you owe "Silky" the Pimp (me) $50 bucks. That ass was not for free, homes. Don't get shanked on JN's version of 151st street. :lol:

wj dont advertise who you are.

you never know

LOL.. If sooth is gonna ban me, then let him ban me. If it's gonna be something as silly as me coming over here, then big deal. I like JI.com and think it's a GREAT SITE, but last time i checked, this is AMERICA. I can post where i want.

Archived