Tigers

Angels

Phillies

D-Backs

Cubs

Wild Card

Yanks

Mets

Reverse the Mets and Phillies. I agree with the rest.

The Yanks SHOULD beat Boston, but clueless Joe will ruin the pitching staff and they'll blow a lead over Boston and limp into the wildcard spot. Might miss the playoffs, entirely.

The Red Sawx are the overwhelming favorites to repeat

I'm not so sure, JonE. The pitching staff has Beckett and a bunch of question marks. Hopefully Dice-K will make progress, Okajima can't possibly be as good as he was last year. The kids need to step up and pitch as advertised.

Have you seen Beckett, Thor? My guess is that he drank a lot this off-season. He's looking Schillingish. Speaking of Schiling, he held "court" in FT. Myers yesterday asnswering a plethora of questions by reporters HE hand-picked to interview him. Hahahahaaha....yes, Shaunnessy was not one of them...he and Danny boy Shaunnessy are mortal enemies....Schilling picked ...um....scribes that would be more sympathetic to his "cause." Anyway, Danny boy (the ugliest man on Earth, btw) ended up talking to Henry. Now, if Danny boy is to be beleived (BIG if since he is bought and paid for by Henry, Lunnchino and Werner) - sounds like there is turmoil in Sox land. Owners versus players - just like the good old days when the Sox kind of sucked. ;) Kidding....but man, I do love this drama. :P

Have you seen Beckett, Thor? My guess is that he drank a lot this off-season. He's looking Schillingish. Speaking of Schiling, he held "court" in FT. Myers yesterday asnswering a plethora of questions by reporters HE hand-picked to interview him. Hahahahaaha....yes, Shaunnessy was not one of them...he and Danny boy Shaunnessy are mortal enemies....Schilling picked ...um....scribes that would be more sympathetic to his "cause." Anyway, Danny boy (the ugliest man on Earth, btw) ended up talking to Henry. Now, if Danny boy is to be beleived (BIG if since he is bought and paid for by Henry, Lunnchino and Werner) - sounds like there is turmoil in Sox land. Owners versus players - just like the good old days when the Sox kind of sucked. ;) Kidding....but man, I do love this drama. :P

1. Beckett put some weight on over the offseason, celebrating a World Series victory will do that to you. He was never svelte to begin with, I'm not worried about it.

2. Honestly, if I had a choice, I would leave CHB out of any press conference I was giving as well. His only angle is to sell more books. It's funny how CHB is mortal enemy with almost everyone ever to wear a Sox jersey.

1. Beckett put some weight on over the offseason, celebrating a World Series victory will do that to you. He was never svelte to begin with, I'm not worried about it.

2. Honestly, if I had a choice, I would leave CHB out of any press conference I was giving as well. His only angle is to sell more books. It's funny how CHB is mortal enemy with almost everyone ever to wear a Sox jersey.

.....yes, except this current ownership. He's essentially their mouthpiece. It's his hypocricy that bugs the livid crap out of me. His "don't judge me, I don't care what you think, I'm doing my job." spiel, meanwhile he can wage an all-out rep attack on any player he wants (probably at the behest of Lyin' Larry) without any reprecussion. It's nauseating.

I saw this goober once. Down in FT. Myers. He says hello. I say hello back....that was about it. I couldn't get over how unattractive he was. Tall, skin so white it was translucent with these ugly tawny colored freckles everywhere - (and I usually find freckles cute) - with his bird-nest hair of red, dry curls.

You know who's a liar too? Gordon Edes. I'll never forget this one evening - friends and I were at a restaurant/bar on Boston's Newbury Street - Sox were playing at Fenway. Gordon Edes was there with wife and another couple. He'd watch parts of the game. Scribble a note on a napkin and go back to his conversation and martini. Well, the game ended up being an exciting - come from behind win for the Sox - I think OT. He was on his cell getting the details. Next day, there was an article by him where he states that he saw this great game and what a fantastic atmosphere the park had and how jubliant the players were, blah, blah, blah.....lie, lie, lie.

.....yes, except this current ownership. He's essentially their mouthpiece. It's his hypocricy that bugs the livid crap out of me. His "don't judge me, I don't care what you think, I'm doing my job." spiel, meanwhile he can wage an all-out rep attack on any player he wants (probably at the behest of Lyin' Larry) without any reprecussion. It's nauseating.

I saw this goober once. Down in FT. Myers. He says hello. I say hello back....that was about it. I couldn't get over how unattractive he was. Tall, skin so white it was translucent with these ugly tawny colored freckles everywhere - (and I usually find freckles cute) - with his bird-nest hair of red, dry curls.

You know who's a liar too? Gordon Edes. I'll never forget this one evening - friends and I were at a restaurant/bar on Boston's Newbury Street - Sox were playing at Fenway. Gordon Edes was there with wife and another couple. He'd watch parts of the game. Scribble a note on a napkin and go back to his conversation and martini. Well, the game ended up being an exciting - come from behind win for the Sox - I think OT. He was on his cell getting the details. Next day, there was an article by him where he states that he saw this great game and what a fantastic atmosphere the park had and how jubliant the players were, blah, blah, blah.....lie, lie, lie.

I ran into him last year in Ft. Meyers too. It was Dice-k's first start in the spring. The day before, Schilling had called him out on something he wrote and there was some controversy. Shocking, I know. He looked scared ****less to be walking among the unwashed masses. I didn't even say hello. F him. I did get to meet Johnny Pesky that day, so it wasn't a total loss.

Sometimes it's okay for reporters to lie. Here's a great story from Ronald Reagan, you blue state dingbat.

There were several other stations broadcasting that game and I knew I

I ran into him last year in Ft. Meyers too. It was Dice-k's first start in the spring. The day before, Schilling had called him out on something he wrote and there was some controversy. Shocking, I know. He looked scared ****less to be walking among the unwashed masses. I didn't even say hello. F him. I did get to meet Johnny Pesky that day, so it wasn't a total loss.

Sometimes it's okay for reporters to lie. Here's a great story from Ronald Reagan, you blue state dingbat.

Awe....I kind of miss JetBoSoxFan too. Well, not the way you do, but I do miss his entertainment value.

Reverse the Mets and Phillies. I agree with the rest.

The Yanks SHOULD beat Boston, but clueless Joe will ruin the pitching staff and they'll blow a lead over Boston and limp into the wildcard spot. Might miss the playoffs, entirely.

First Chad Pennington, now Don Mattingly? Whose the next love in your life Bob?;) The Red Sox are hands down the better team right now, unless, and this is wierd typing this as a Yankees fan, their older players wear down and the Yankees young players turn it on late in the season.

Red Sox

Tigers

Angels

Mets

Cubbies

D'Backs

How anyone can pick any other team besides the Sawx is pure homerism

I am a homer just like the rest, but this years Sawx team will be better than last years team

If the Yankees don't have to pitch an obscene amount of pitchers in the first two months last year and get off to a horrendous start they're a much better team than the Sox last year. Yep, it's definitely homerism though.

If the Yankees don't have to pitch an obscene amount of pitchers in the first two months last year and get off to a horrendous start they're a much better team than the Sox last year. Yep, it's definitely homerism though.

Well, they have a new manager who really knows how to get the most out of his pitching staff. So that's good.

• 7 months later...
AL

EAST- Boston---- WRONG

CENTRAL- Detroit--- WRONG

WEST- Seattle--- COULDNT BE MORE WRONG

Wild Card- Tampa- WRONG...

NL

EAST- Philadelphia- CORRECT

CENTRAL-Houston- WRONG

WEST- San Diego- TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY WRONG

Wild Card- Milwaukee- CORRECT!!!

At least I had Tampa and the Sawx making the playoffs...:) just had them backwards.

Archived