Draft Daddy Mock Draft: updated: 02/18/08

BP

I'll tell you what, if McFadden fall to #6 as a lot of sites are predicting, the Jets could be in a great spot to trade for the Cowboys' two first rounders. I read a few weeks ago that Jerry Jones is dying to get McFadden because he's from his old alum and would consider offering both first rounders to the Dolphins to get him. I know it doesn't make sense because they have Marion Barber but at the same time we are talking about Jerry Jones who isn't known for making the most rational decisions. If there is any chance at all of making that deal with the cowboys the Jets have to do it. As far as taking McFadden, I'm not sure how I'd feel about it. The way that scouting report showed how his legs crumble on contact was scary to me. I'm at the point though where I'd be happy with any one of several players (Long or Gholston would be fine with me). I guess time will tell.

Not for my money..he's not.

If I'm the Fins GM..I trade the pick. Too many holes to fill.

Thats what I'm hoping. screw the "value chart" and just get out of the spot with some more picks. Too much money in the 1 spot for a team that needs help everywhere.

Thats what I'm hoping. screw the "value chart" and just get out of the spot with some more picks. Too much money in the 1 spot for a team that needs help everywhere.

Don't forget in order to get OUT of the #1 spot you need someone who actually wants to get IN to the #1 spot. Lots of luck. :P

As I've said before, if the Jets select Darren McFadden with the sixth overall pick I will lose all faith and belief in the Tangini regime. What a depressing day in Jets history it would be when the fans who over-react for the big name would see a few years down the road.

Archived