4th rounder + for Pac-Man Jones.

JETSFAN5180

Why not offer the Titans a 4th round pick and Justin McCareins for Pac-Man Jones.

New team new attitude. Why not.

You can't be serious???

That's like bringing a Prostitute with 9 STI's to have sex with our entire team.

My point, it would not end well, he's a low life scumbag.

He gets reinstated he makes the Pro-Bowl next year watch and see.

But you caring and sharing guys dont want a bad boy you would rather have the choir boys who go 4-12.

Or, the choir boys who go 10-6 and into the playoffs. Pac-man is too immature to be added to this squad. In New York, nonetheless. Look how much trouble he got into in Tennessee where last call is 2:00.

His next boo-boo, and he's done; why would you want to invest in a risk like that?

Here's what Pac-Man thinks of his career..The night before he was to meet with the Commish to decide his fate the following day..guess where he was...a strip club..You can't be that stupid..The question was posed ti him in an interview ..If it came down to your boys or the NFL what would you choose??..answer..My boys.

Putting pac-man any where near NYC would be serious bad news..The man obviously can't separate himself from the "Thug Life" and unfortunately for him it will most likely cost him a promising career..too bad..too sad.

The Jet degenerate brain disease slowly taking its toll. Yes 4-12 was a wonderful season.

This guy goes ballistic in Tennessee with Strip Clubs, imagine what he would do in NYC? He is nothing but trouble and no team should want any part of him. The best part of him ran down his mommas butt crack

The Jet degenerate brain disease slowly taking its toll. Yes 4-12 was a wonderful season.

A friend of mine went to WVU when he played there, and knows him pretty good. he says not only is Pacman a loose cannon, but he's also a dope. he's broke right now, no money..nada.. I don't want this idiot here.

This guy goes ballistic in Tennessee with Strip Clubs, imagine what he would do in NYC? He is nothing but trouble and no team should want any part of him. The best part of him ran down his mommas butt crack

If Pacman comes to New York I am staying away from Stilletos and Scores for the next few years.

Tell me honestly #21 Pac Man Jones in a Jets uniform coming out of the tunnel Opening day. The defense would vastly improve no doubt.

I tried to to visualize him coming out of the tunnel in green and white, and all I could come up with is orange jump suites.

I don't even want this guy coming to my town to visit,

im with jetsfan5180.. when he played he was a dominate force on the football field great coverage, and one of the best playmakers i have ever seen. the only problem is the jets will never go after a player with that bad of a history. and to add New York is not the best place for a trouble maker to go.

Archived