Why aren't we getting involved with DeAngelo?

CoachTsurfing

Because he's an over valued, loud mouth piece of garbage? Plus, some morons consider him a "shut down" Corner. We don't need one. We have a young emerging one. We need a number two, not a number one.

That might be why.;)

The Falcons while aren't shopping him, they are willing to listen. Some sort of package say Vilma and our third or fourth should be able to get him.

How do you no we're not getting involved? If we did however I think the asking price might be higher than you think. I think Hall is a great CB.

the skins, cowboys or giants might give up first round picks

a 3rd and Vilma is not going to get it done.

ps- he's a locker room cancer and Eric Mangini is the Head Coach.

mmm-hmm.

Plus in a draft this deep, I want to keep as many picks as possible.

Vilma for a pick seems like a good deal to me.

Its easy. We dont go after guys like Hall. Ya know, he was not a team captain in college, does not have great intangibles, character and was not an Eagle Scout when he was younger.

Its easy. We dont go after guys like Hall. Ya know, he was not a team captain in college, does not have great intangibles, character and was not an Eagle Scout when he was younger.

Hall has talent. But when you shoot your way out of Dodge, Tangini-Town isn't going to be very welcoming.

Your played out sarcasm makes it seem as though he's not a thug, which he is. Although extremely talented, he's a loud mouth who cost his team a game this year for two straight personal fouls. I think he is a top 10 CB in the league and extremely young at 24, but he isn't exactly your locker room friendly player. What's wrong with bringing in high character players?? It netted us revis, harris, mangold and leon. Also, what do you call elam?? He lost his scholarship at ND for accesory to rape or whatever it was and yet we have him. I bet a lot of people will change their tune when these high character players who are also good ball players help us win and we aren't losing players constantly to arrests like the rest of the league.

Here we go again with the locker room cancer Yes I too like 4-12 CHOIR BOYS. Get used to many more 4-12 seasons with that attitude. Moss was no good for us,Owens was no good for us.................................YAWN

Your played out sarcasm makes it seem as though he's not a thug, which he is. Although extremely talented, he's a loud mouth who cost his team a game this year for two straight personal fouls. I think he is a top 10 CB in the league and extremely young at 24, but he isn't exactly your locker room friendly player. What's wrong with bringing in high character players?? It netted us revis, harris, mangold and leon. Also, what do you call elam?? He lost his scholarship at ND for accesory to rape or whatever it was and yet we have him. I bet a lot of people will change their tune when these high character players who are also good ball players help us win and we aren't losing players constantly to arrests like the rest of the league.

I was being facetious....Obviously this guy is a thug. I am not suggesting we go after him but in general lets be honest, there has to be a middle gound when Tangini is selecting players. A lot of good NFL players had character issues coming out. (Lavernus Coles would NEVER been taken by this administration)

While we shouldnt draft felons, we do need to put a little less emphasis on leadership and intangibles and draft athletic players with playmaking abilities. We drafted Anthony Schlegel, 76th overall. A team captain from a winning program, great work ethic, great leadership, non stop motor; problem is he is slow and unathletic.

Archived