Panthers | Team releases Carr

MikeJetsWord

i really like Carr alot and always said he was gonna be really good just needed a offensive line and i was proven wrong last year when he had a lot of chances to prove thats he is a starter on panthers.so Im a little skeptical but i would like to a little competion adding to clemens and pennington just Carr will most likely be so much money.. we would have 3 qbs makin really good money

Just got an email from a Panthers fan that I work with it.

"I will be out for the rest of the day. You will not be able to contact me because I will not have my cellular phone with me, as I will be in church. If you’d care to come with me to pay homage for the blessing that has been given us today, please feel free…"

Haha I remember arguing with people that Carr sucks, and now he's proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Good work Carr! Now maybe people will finally understand that just because you suck doesn't mean you'd suck less in a better situation, sometimes you just plain suck. This was also why I wanted Pennington gone. No matter what you surround him with the best he can really do is 10 wins and a 1 and done in the playoffs. Hopefully the Bears don't think that way and give us something for him.

David Carr is close to the worst QB in the NFL.

I watched him a few times this season and just couldn't believe that an NFL QB, A first round pick no less, could actually be that bad.

I always thought it was the o line, but maybe it really was because carr sucked. I loved the espn commercial where it was the texans center and carr and it said. who will your team take in the draft.

I always thought it was the o line, but maybe it really was because carr sucked. I loved the espn commercial where it was the texans center and carr and it said. who will your team take in the draft.

I think this season made it very VERY clear that David Carr was indeed the problem in Houston. Their O-line gave up one of the fewest numbers of sacks this year after spending years giving up the most. Coincidence?? I think not.

i really like Carr alot and always said he was gonna be really good just needed a offensive line and i was proven wrong last year when he had a lot of chances to prove thats he is a starter on panthers.so Im a little skeptical but i would like to a little competion adding to clemens and pennington just Carr will most likely be so much money.. we would have 3 qbs makin really good money

I thought Carr would do well in a new town. I guess I was wrong as well. His rookie here he impressed me because he took a pounding and I thought things would get better for him. Wrong again!

Archived